ACN Latitudes Forums

MycoP IgG titer

Our older son is on Azithro, Noni (herb), A-Myco (herb) and XClear nasal spray for mycoplasma. I am on Azithro, Doxy, Noni (herb), A-Myco (herb) and XClear nasal spray for mycoplasma. We are also being treated for other chronic TBI infections while being treated for mycoplasma. Doxy is not indicated for children under 12.

I had just a little stuffiness first thing in the morning. No other symptoms of mycoplasma, Older son used to suffer from predominately TICS, he is currently in full remission of TICs/OCD. He had a lot going on so its difficult to say which infection was causing the TICs. From our perspective, it was the perfect storm of many chronic issues.

Good Luck

Our older son is on Azithro, Noni (herb), A-Myco (herb) and XClear nasal spray for mycoplasma. I am on Azithro, Doxy, Noni (herb), A-Myco (herb) and XClear nasal spray for mycoplasma. We are also being treated for other chronic TBI infections while being treated for mycoplasma. Doxy is not indicated for children under 12.

I had just a little stuffiness first thing in the morning. No other symptoms of mycoplasma, Older son used to suffer from predominately TICS, he is currently in full remission of TICs/OCD. He had a lot going on so its difficult to say which infection was causing the TICs. From our perspective, it was the perfect storm of many chronic issues.

Good Luck

where can i get the a-myco (herbal based?) whats in it

here is site for more info. you need a doctor to prescribe this I think. We get ours from LLMD. Don't be fooled - it is not a supplement, it is powerful. We had to start with one drop per day and work up to 7drops 2x/day (we put in cranberry juice - only way he will take it)