ACN Latitudes Forums

Order tests by myself or through local DAN doctor ?

Order tests by myself or through local DAN doctor ?

Since some of the test needs blood draw and needs to be done thru doctor .

I'm going to find a local DAN doctor to do testing .

But I asked them , most of the tests have to be tested in US . I'm in Canada .

My question is that if it will be cheaper if I do testing together with blood draw once ? And would that be cheaper I do test directly at US's lab ?

And the initial consultation cost me $200 . Is it worthy ?

Thanks

Simon

Simon,

I'm not for sure what the answer is on this one. Do they charge you extra for the test when living in Canada? Most tests have lab kits which come with a prepaid shipping package. I know the Pyroluria test doesn't, but any tests from Doctors Data Lab, Metametrix Lab, Great Plains Lab, & Great Smokies Lab do. You ship the sample of what ever off individually in the prepaid lab envelope.

Carolyn

Simon,

I checked with direct labs and they said that there is an extra $25 fee to ship test kits to Canada. The $25 fee is per box so it depends on how many they can fit in a box. Once you collect the sample and send it off there are no extra fees to ship from what they told me. So with direct labs if you ordered a kit by itself and then decided a month later to order another kit it would be $25 extra for each. They also said they can't do blood draws in Canada.

However, if you went through a DAN doctor maybe that's different since they have the lab kits on hand. Have you found a DAN doctor yet? As your searching I would just ask them what the cost of some tests are that you may be interested in to compare prices. I came across a doctor here in Nebraska that had higher prices for the main lab kits that DAN doctors use than other DAN doctors, and I thought they maybe were making/making more profit on the labs.

Carolyn