ACN Latitudes Forums

Nausea from Azithromycin

Hey all,

Update on my son Nicholas. I am awaiting a call from Dr. T on his bloodwork but it appears to be a mycoplasma issue. Nick is on day 14 or so of Azithromycin. Over the past 2 days he has been feeling naucious in the am after his dose. My son has had remarkable changes on the medicine. He is happy, not angry. Sleeps the night, goes to bed on time, more cooperative, handwriting is changing for the better, attitude in general is wonderful, only tic present is a stomach tic which actual wasn't one that was very common for him.

Any thoughts on if I should take him off the morning dose or just let him battle through it. Doc wants him on Antibiotic for 30 days before we do pulse therapy. We see his holistic/medical dr. on Thursday which may help even more...

thanks

abbe

Hey all,

Update on my son Nicholas. I am awaiting a call from Dr. T on his bloodwork but it appears to be a mycoplasma issue. Nick is on day 14 or so of Azithromycin. Over the past 2 days he has been feeling naucious in the am after his dose. My son has had remarkable changes on the medicine. He is happy, not angry. Sleeps the night, goes to bed on time, more cooperative, handwriting is changing for the better, attitude in general is wonderful, only tic present is a stomach tic which actual wasn't one that was very common for him.

Any thoughts on if I should take him off the morning dose or just let him battle through it. Doc wants him on Antibiotic for 30 days before we do pulse therapy. We see his holistic/medical dr. on Thursday which may help even more...

thanks

abbe

Isn't azythromycin a once a day medicine?