ACN Latitudes Forums

Flesh colored bump/ virus?

My 3 year old son has had a flesh colored little bump on his lip since he was about 15 months old. It is not very noticeable, but noticeable to me.

To me it looks like a wart. I showed his pediatrician a year or so ago and they were less then worried.

I wonder if it was caused by a vaccine that contained a virus. Particularly the Chicken Pox or MMR. I was just talking to a friend whos son is about a year younger then my son, and he has the exact same thing.

I am more concerned about the idea of it harboring a virus since my son has PANS (PANDAS), but many viral symptoms.

Anyone else have this come up, especially at this age, or after vaccines? Any insight on what it is, or how it can be treated would be greatly appreciated.

Bailey

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving an old post. My son has autism and he was 15 months 1 month after his MMR when he started getting strange rashes. Review this website: stopcallingitautism.com and you will find this is very common with kids that have autism. PM if you want the SCIA protocol in a PDF file.

My 3 year old son has had a flesh colored little bump on his lip since he was about 15 months old. It is not very noticeable, but noticeable to me.

To me it looks like a wart. I showed his pediatrician a year or so ago and they were less then worried.

I wonder if it was caused by a vaccine that contained a virus. Particularly the Chicken Pox or MMR. I was just talking to a friend whos son is about a year younger then my son, and he has the exact same thing.

I am more concerned about the idea of it harboring a virus since my son has PANS (PANDAS), but many viral symptoms.

Anyone else have this come up, especially at this age, or after vaccines? Any insight on what it is, or how it can be treated would be greatly appreciated.

Bailey

• 3 months later...

It is possible it could be a wart. Warts are contagious and kids can move them to places like the lip, nostrils and around the eyes. You could visit a dermatologist and he or she could remove it with a local anesthesia and a razor. It is considered a "shave biopsy". They then would send the papule in to pathology for confirmation of the diagnosis.