ACN Latitudes Forums

Aluminum

Kim,

Thanks for this! I too got very frustrated when trying to figure out what was in an allergy serum, and when all the talk turned to preservatives and adjuvants, I got worried that allergy serums must have some sort of similar stuff. But could never find much one way or the other. Your explanation of how the goal of shots is the opposite of a vaccination made total sense.

Now, if anyone ever gets wind of a sublingual treatment for seasonal allergies - now that would be awesome! (the only ones I've ever seen are for food allergies).

• 1 month later...

Looks like I was wrong about aluminum not being found in allergy shots.

From the looks of this, it's being used in some serum as a "depot," meaning the antigen is absorbed on it to allow it's slow release and aiding in less antigen being needed. Great. I guess the only real way to know is to read everything prior to administration.

bolding mine

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00790.x/abstract

Efficacy and safety of preseasonal-specific immunotherapy with an aluminium-adsorbed six-grass pollen allergoid

Methods:  A 2-year double-blind multicentre placebo-controlled phase 3 clinical trial was undertaken in 154 patients suffering symptoms of rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma (GINA I or II). Therapy comprised two consecutive preseasonal short-courses of subcutaneous injections using a grass pollen allergoid adsorbed to aluminium hydroxide.

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/cdi/2012/623474/#B5

Following the pioneer studies by Noon and Freeman [1, 2] conducted a century ago, allergen-specific immunotherapy is presently the only curative treatment for type I allergies. Specifically, subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) was shown to provide clinical benefit for patients with IgE-dependent allergies to either grass, weed, and tree pollens, dust mites (e.g., Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, Dermatophagoides farinae), cat and dog epithelia, or moulds [3, 4]. Also, SCIT has become a reference treatment for venom allergies [3]. Although SCIT has been occasionally performed with soluble allergens, in most circumstances, subcutaneous vaccines include adjuvants such as aluminum hydroxide or calcium phosphate. Since SCIT requires multiple injections and can be associated with severe side effects, including anaphylactic shocks, safer and noninvasive mucosal routes of administration have been explored as an alternative [5, 6].
Edited by kim

Wow - can't believe you stuck with this - Thanks! With spring here, I was doubting my decision to stop shots. So far, no symptoms and apparently others in town are struggling. So the shots did help. But I think if allergies come back over time, I'll look into homeopathic options. I just feel like no one in the pharma industry is watching out for my kid.

As a side note - frustrated with me search for a non-aluminum deodorant for myself (the naturals don't seem to get the job done), I cam across a blog that suggests using a dab of white vinegar. The lady at my local health food store used to be a buyer for Whole Foods and she says that you can try any of the deodorants they sell and if you don't like them, they'll take them back. Whole Foods is too far away from me, but might try the vinegar (if it doesn't make me smell like an easter egg). I'm nutty enough as it is. Don't need aluminum making me crazier.

I believe NAC is another good one for aluminum.

By the way, the U.S. government is also purposely flying airplanes around dropping aluminum from the sky, putting it in the air you breathe and of course the soil and water. No official comment, but it seems some speculate it is an attempt to deflect some of the radiation and thereby slow down global warming. There are other speculations, too, of course.

WHAT?!!

nobody takes time to watch what goes on right over their heads.someday people will get mad enough to fix the problem as well as the symptoms. http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

Hi - don't know the efficacy but have read interesting stuff about using honey from your locale.. gotta be within like 10 miles or so of where you live. The idea is you use it all year long, exposing yourself to small amounts of the allergens in your area and when next year comes around you are less reactive, like allergy shots.... dunno but maybe worth researching. Can see how this probably may not be useful with grasses but for other seasonal allergies may be worth a look......

Hi - don't know the efficacy but have read interesting stuff about using honey from your locale.. gotta be within like 10 miles or so of where you live. The idea is you use it all year long, exposing yourself to small amounts of the allergens in your area and when next year comes around you are less reactive, like allergy shots.... dunno but maybe worth researching. Can see how this probably may not be useful with grasses but for other seasonal allergies may be worth a look......

Hmm...worth putting on a sticky note...in the middle of changing/adjusting some things, so don't want to introduce another variable right now. But maybe in a few months...we have quite a few farms in town that might sell local honey. Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Stuff turns into filament. Do a grape juice swish on your kid and see if fibers come out. They do in mine and me.

Swish it for a good 15 seconds. It will shock you if it happens.

I believe NAC is another good one for aluminum.

By the way, the U.S. government is also purposely flying airplanes around dropping aluminum from the sky, putting it in the air you breathe and of course the soil and water. No official comment, but it seems some speculate it is an attempt to deflect some of the radiation and thereby slow down global warming. There are other speculations, too, of course.

WHAT?!!

nobody takes time to watch what goes on right over their heads.someday people will get mad enough to fix the problem as well as the symptoms. http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

We get the chemtrails where I live in California a lot. Contrails stay about the same length across the sky as the frozen exhaust from the airplane dissipates. The chemtrails just sit there and the length stays the same all day long and they slowly spread out and start to look like clouds. There can also be several stacked on top of each other or bisecting each other and they are in angles that a contrail producing kind of jet would not fly. We live very close to Point Mugu which is a Naval base and I suspect based on the way ours look that they are are also being shot from there as some sort of missile type thing because there are so many in the sky at the same time. I have taken a lot of pictures of them. Our glass patio table has this grainy, grey dust on it all the time and I keep thinking I should get it tested to see if it is indeed aluminum dust. There are sad stories about Mt. Shasta up north having very high aluminum levels in the snow and hikers getting sick drinking the water from its creeks. I haven't looked at the links previous posters have given so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something but I did look into it awhile back because seeing them in the clear blue sky was disturbing that I had to know what it was. I read that the aluminum is being put in the air to help create clouds and rain and also to control global warming. Not sure if that is true though but sounds like something the government would want to experiment with. I also read that there are no regulations about what can be emitted into the sky so anyone could fly a plane and dump stuff. Very sad world we live in.

When they spray in Denver, the sky looks like a tic tac toe grid. I have seen the planes spray, turn direction, come back over in an X pattern. I think it added to us being sick (my son and I).

We get the chemtrails where I live in California a lot. Contrails stay about the same length across the sky as the frozen exhaust from the airplane dissipates. The chemtrails just sit there and the length stays the same all day long and they slowly spread out and start to look like clouds. There can also be several stacked on top of each other or bisecting each other and they are in angles that a contrail producing kind of jet would not fly. We live very close to Point Mugu which is a Naval base and I suspect based on the way ours look that they are are also being shot from there as some sort of missile type thing because there are so many in the sky at the same time. I have taken a lot of pictures of them. Our glass patio table has this grainy, grey dust on it all the time and I keep thinking I should get it tested to see if it is indeed aluminum dust. There are sad stories about Mt. Shasta up north having very high aluminum levels in the snow and hikers getting sick drinking the water from its creeks. I haven't looked at the links previous posters have given so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something but I did look into it awhile back because seeing them in the clear blue sky was disturbing that I had to know what it was. I read that the aluminum is being put in the air to help create clouds and rain and also to control global warming. Not sure if that is true though but sounds like something the government would want to experiment with. I also read that there are no regulations about what can be emitted into the sky so anyone could fly a plane and dump stuff. Very sad world we live in.

• 3 months later...

There is barium, aluminum, strontium in the chemtrails. Just look up. The clouds will look like spider webs or cotton candy.

It rains down on us in nano-particles. I am rather certain the aluminum uptakes the strep antibodies to the brain. Keep kids inside on heavy spray days. I am shocked at how many don't notice. I have confirmed it with a family member who worked on haarp.

• 2 months later...