ACN Latitudes Forums

Update on me and mine

momaine

I am not on the forum much either. We are making progress in our Lyme treatment. I do think about you and L. often. I am glad to hear everyone is healing. I am sorry to hear your diagnosis. But I am sure you will have a plan on treatment. Watching you at Dr. B's office always amazed me. You always had so much information and asked all the right questions. This I know will be handled the same way. We are all fighting for your remission! I must say recently I have had a questionable mammogram. I have lyme too. What is the connection?

Thanks for your uplifting post. I don't know what the connection is, but I have to think there could be one. Lyme really messes up your immune system. Who knows, but I've read of several people with both. I just read a little article in Women's health which was about ten strong women who fought breast cancer and one of them mentioned also battling lyme disease. Just makes me wonder.

A,

I know you have the strength to beat this. During your recovery, maybe google resveratrol. Have come across it in my lyme research and I keep seeing its anti-cancer connections. You and your surgeons will be in my prayers tomorrow.

Laura