ACN Latitudes Forums

shaking hands

I think I remember this being discussed here but I disregarded it because it "didn't apply to us." The other day my dd8 was painting my nails, and as she brought the brush to do my first finger, her hand was shaking. I was stunned. Today we were detangling all my old jewelry after she decided we should go though all those dusty boxes on my dresser, and I noticed it again. I asked her if her hands shake a lot, and she said "Yah, especially when I write." I asked if it was all the time, and she said "sometimes but not that much." :unsure: She then held her hands out in front of her like Dr. L did when looking for chorea (which I have done on myself, by the way, and I swear everyone mUST have some degree of wiggling fingers in that position!), and said "look...see?" And they were shaking...barely noticeable, but still a little bit. Maybe trembling is a better description. It gave me a rush of anxiety to see, and the feeling of "ugh...one more thing I may not have ever noticed"...

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks.

My daughter, who was diagnosed with PANDAS at age 8, also has what our neuro said is a tremor....she is 12 now and it has not gone away.. She did not have it before her PANDAS onset. You can also see it in her tounge if she sticks it out. Some days are worse than others. From what we know there is nothing you can do about it...If anyone else has found a way to stop it please let me know.