ACN Latitudes Forums

appointment fri-questions to ask?

We have an appointment Friday with an immunologist that treats PANDAS kids. I found him on one of the OCD websites. I was compiling a (huge) list of questions for the Dr and wondering if there were some important questions I should ask that I may be missing?? It seems Dr appointments always go by so fast and I don't want to forget anything!!!

I have talked with the office a few times and they seem very nice :) One thing they did mention is that this Dr takes the holistic or naturalistic approach?? Can anyone fill me in on this? Thanks!

I have an incredibly long list of questions I have typed up (and that's my "condensed" version :wacko: ) -- but not sure what you child's symptoms are and whether they would apply to you. If you want to send me an e-mail, I can pass it along.

Also, curious what OCD website you found your doctor on? Especially interested in what OCD website recommended a holistic approach.

• 2 months later...

We have an appointment Friday with an immunologist that treats PANDAS kids. I found him on one of the OCD websites. I was compiling a (huge) list of questions for the Dr and wondering if there were some important questions I should ask that I may be missing?? It seems Dr appointments always go by so fast and I don't want to forget anything!!!

I have talked with the office a few times and they seem very nice :) One thing they did mention is that this Dr takes the holistic or naturalistic approach?? Can anyone fill me in on this? Thanks!

Hi, I am taking my daughter to an immunologist for the first time. I saw your post while I was searching. Would you be able to send me the list of quesitons you received from eljomom? I can send you my email. Thank you.

Hi, I am taking my daughter to an immunologist for the first time. I saw your post while I was searching. Would you be able to send me the list of quesitons you received from eljomom? I can send you my email. Thank you.