ACN Latitudes Forums

Nurse email for Dr. B

Does anyone have the e-mail address for the nurses line at Dr. B's?

I need to email them to ask a question.

Or, does anyone know this answer?

My DD5 is a little sick with a bad cough and low fever of 101. Her brother just got over a bad fever that went up to 104 and he has a bad cough as well.He also has an ear infection and his rapid was negative for Strep.

A little bit ago DD said her ear hurt for a second then stopped. She is on Augmentin and Zithromax right now. Is it possible that she could have an ear infection while on the abx? And is there really a point into bringing her to the pedi's because she is on already high strength abx?

Not sure what to do..

Colleen-

Well I will say that there seems to be a virus with a cough and fever, not strep, going around in my town :(

I do always err on the side of caution. My two daughters DID get strep while on multiple antibiotics (one was on full strength zith and amox). As a matter of course, if my kids get sick, we go to the ped for an evaluation and strep culture (not just rapid). I would start there. I would also consider a few days of regular advil dosing.

Hope she feels better!

Does anyone have the e-mail address for the nurses line at Dr. B's?

I need to email them to ask a question.

Or, does anyone know this answer?

My DD5 is a little sick with a bad cough and low fever of 101. Her brother just got over a bad fever that went up to 104 and he has a bad cough as well.He also has an ear infection and his rapid was negative for Strep.

A little bit ago DD said her ear hurt for a second then stopped. She is on Augmentin and Zithromax right now. Is it possible that she could have an ear infection while on the abx? And is there really a point into bringing her to the pedi's because she is on already high strength abx?

Not sure what to do..

Their email is: nurses@advanced-allergy.com

Hope that helps,

Sharon

Thanks I did talk to someone today. Dr.B said to send me a message that she may have a viral infection and should go to the pedi's. I did not bring her, and we'll just see how she is tomorrow. I can't say I noticed many PANS symptoms coming back...

She did day her eyes hurt when she looked at the light and while watching TV. And the only thing else she complains about is the cough.