ACN Latitudes Forums

Is there anything I can do?

Hello..

I posted once a long time ago..about my boyfriend with A.S...Well his name is Brian..And his parents are currently getting a divorce. One that is looking to get quite ugly. This is about his mother wanting to keep the house, at least until Brian's younger brother Kevin graduates from high school. Which is in about a year and a half. His mother is going to all ends to keep this house. Even to the end of labeling her child incompentent and keeping him under age untill 22. ( I don't know what that is called but i've seen other kids whose parents have that..but they are severly retarted.) I do not feel that Brian is incompenent he is 19 and sure he is behind for his age..But I feel that is greatly due to his mother never making him deal with anything thing always saying "its okay baby you have A.S" which yes he does..and it is harder for him..But that is not something to use and an excuse...I am afraid she is going to ruin Brian's life and he isn't going to be able to stop it..Can some1 pleaz tell me if she can do that to a 19 year old man...I need help I don't know what to do..I talked to her she told me she wouldn't do it..But for some reason I don't belive her.I do not want to get b/t a mother and her son. But I also am not gonna sit by and watch this happen...If some1 could help me I would greatly appricate it ...

Thank You..

Carla