ACN Latitudes Forums

DAN doc or Integrative Dr

Just wondering if anyone has seen a DAN or an Integrative Dr and if they have gotten any of this covered by insurance?

Looking for possibly digging deeper, we are in a good place, 95% I would say now, but my gut tells me there may be more t o uncover to get to 100%. Don't want to leave a stone unturned. Want to get to 100%!

inflammation is an issue and the BBB so there has to be a way to stop this in the first place or so I hope.

Any info appreciated.

DS8

Sero Negative PANS

No Lyme, or Myco in ds

Other family in house positive for strep and myco and were treated with ABX

Reacts to strep, and illnesses that produce a fever in him.

DS is on the milder side comparatively, still functions, goes to school, etc even in exacerbation.

Started Jan 2011 with sudden onset.....

Edited by MaggiesMoons

When we had BCBS PPO 80% of customary costs were covered for office visit and lab tests. But not more "alternative" treatments like glutathione IV. Our current insurance does not cover any of it. I would like to go back to BCBS.

Just wondering if anyone has seen a DAN or an Integrative Dr and if they have gotten any of this covered by insurance?

Looking for possibly digging deeper, we are in a good place, 95% I would say now, but my gut tells me there may be more t o uncover to get to 100%. Don't want to leave a stone unturned. Want to get to 100%!

inflammation is an issue and the BBB so there has to be a way to stop this in the first place or so I hope.

Any info appreciated.

DS8

Sero Negative PANS

No Lyme, or Myco in ds

Other family in house positive for strep and myco and were treated with ABX

Reacts to strep, and illnesses that produce a fever in him.

DS is on the milder side comparatively, still functions, goes to school, etc even in exacerbation.

Started Jan 2011 with sudden onset.....

There is a doctor in FL-- I think he has an autistic kid- Dr Bradstreet-- Melbourne, FL. I read a lot of stuff by and about him a while ago and I was very interested in him.

We saw a integrative MD in no VA who was wonderful. Ins reimbursed for a portion of our visits, but some care (glutathione, some testing) was not covered at all.

PowWow---can you remind me her name? Also, are you looking at Bradstreet rather than going back to this person in VA??

There is a doctor in FL-- I think he has an autistic kid- Dr Bradstreet-- Melbourne, FL. I read a lot of stuff by and about him a while ago and I was very interested in him.

We saw a integrative MD in no VA who was wonderful. Ins reimbursed for a portion of our visits, but some care (glutathione, some testing) was not covered at all.