ACN Latitudes Forums

Suggestions for leg pain?

Hi everyone,

My son has really been complaining of upper thigh pain. Any suggestions on what I can use to alleviate his pain other than Motrin?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you,

Tami

With the addition of my homeopathic lyme treatment, I've gotten horrible upper thigh pain! The thing that works best for me is warm/hot baths and heating pads.

Poor baby!!

Susan

Hi everyone,

My son has really been complaining of upper thigh pain. Any suggestions on what I can use to alleviate his pain other than Motrin?

Thank you,

Tami

Thats Bartonella pain and can also be Mycoplasma flare up. If You have added a new abx so it can also be a herx as abx change can stir up things. Need to up drainage. Increase Burbur and Parsley by doing 15 drops three times a day. Give lemon water 2-3 times a day. Fish oil and Flax oil are also helpful for reducing inflammation.

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Tami

Thats Bartonella pain and can also be Mycoplasma flare up. If You have added a new abx so it can also be a herx as abx change can stir up things. Need to up drainage. Increase Burbur and Parsley by doing 15 drops three times a day. Give lemon water 2-3 times a day. Fish oil and Flax oil are also helpful for reducing inflammation.

Can you recommend a good fish oil/flax oil for kids? thanks

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Tami

Thank you Jodi!!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Tami

For children I recommend 2 teaspoons daily of Nordic Naturals fish oil. Comes in many flavors. is liquid. For Capsules the best is Salmon oil from Biopure and dosage on the bottle is fine. The goal is to give atleast 1000 mgs of the active compounds the DHA, EFA.

Flax oil I recommend Barleans Organic flax oil. Don't go for the highest lignans. Average is fine. One tablespoon once a day is good.

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Tami

For children I recommend 2 teaspoons daily of Nordic Naturals fish oil. Comes in many flavors. is liquid. For Capsules the best is Salmon oil from Biopure and dosage on the bottle is fine. The goal is to give atleast 1000 mgs of the active compounds the DHA, EFA.

Flax oil I recommend Barleans Organic flax oil. Don't go for the highest lignans. Average is fine. One tablespoon once a day is good.

Thank you :)