ACN Latitudes Forums

Tylenol and autism

Best way is to get Glutathione IV. My DD did it monthly for 2 years and the results were amazing. Now it's more difficult to do the 2.5 hour drive each way but if I could I would do it in a heartbeat. You can also do transdermal although it's not as good as IV. The IV only takes about 10 min and they can add C and/or NAC. At the time BCBS covered it 80% although the doctor warned it probably wouldn't.

i gave too much Tylenol to DS when he was a toddler. I remember gving him ibuprofren once and he became exremely hyper. Must have been the dye. We havent used tylenol since I was told 5 years ago that it strips glutathione.

I was wondering does anybody know how to get glutathione levels up?

I've heard of vitamin C, anything else?

My llmd also told me about the tylenol autism link. She told me to rarely use it on my baby especially around vaccines.

Neuro friend says same thing.

Can you give 8m old ibuprofen???

I remember when my older kids would get vax they would me a bottle of tylenol to use before vax.

I have used tylenol a few times not near vax. But would rather use ibuprofen..

There is glutathione cream at kirkman lab.

Yes, ibuprofen is fine for an 8 mo. old!

This says don't give to babies under 6mo. without calling a dr 1st....so it sounds like you can even give it to younger babies, just check with your dr. first.

Here's a dosage chart.

http://www.parents.com/baby/health/antibiotics/ibuprofen-dosage-chart/

Edited by EAMom