ACN Latitudes Forums

Focus for ADHD

Hi Tara

if you are referring to FOCUS FACTOR then yes, I have heard good things about it.

I have also heard very good things about the ADD remedies found here

http://www.nativeremedies.com/

My son has a combo TS/OCD/ADD and SID and supplements made a remarkable difference for him

For his ADD (no H) we found an EFA combo of Flaxseed, Borage and Evening Primrose oils along with Gingko biloba and Gotu kola very helpful

Studies in the UK have shown that BORAGE OIL is especially helpful for ADHD too

I hope that the Focus factor works well for your child. :)

If you want info on heavy metal detoxing, you may want to pop in to the Tourettes/tics forum here as there are lots of folks with varying experience with different treatments for heavy metals there.

My son did have high mercury, and he had accupuncture/biofeedback resonance treatment to help with that, along with a supplement called CHLORELLA that mops up mercury in the body

Chemar-

Actually, I was referring to Focus, the stuff on the web url you gave for Native Remedies. The ONLY reason I know what Focus Factor is (what a coincidence) is that the only thing in my mailbox today was an ad for the stuff. I think the stuff I bought is just called Focus or maybe Focus ADHD. I'm not sure.

Thank you for your help.

Hi there

I was just reading your mesage that was posted early Jan, anyway I wanted to mention that you should check out http://bonniegr.com/products.htm

The products were developed by a mom who was a clinical researcher and when one of her sons was diagnosed with Tourette's, ADD etc she didn’t sit back and take it and instead researched the conditions (how the brain works what it needs etc) and anyway to cut a long story short overtime she developed a brilliant combination of natural supplements and she cured him. She now manufactures the supplements. As you may know Tourette's, ADD etc are commonly linked to a lack of magnesium in the body – magnesium is one of the main ingredients in the supplement. She also does stuff for Autism etc. Anyway I ordered 2 products from her ts plus control and ts plus EPA/DPA to help with my 6 year old sons tics and ADD – his tics have reduced by about 50% throughout today (and we are only on day 2) and his ADD well its to early to tell yet (should know by next week. Anyway after everything I have read (and there has been a lot) I can see that her supplements hold everything needed to help our children.

Sharon :)

Hi Tara

that is so funny!!!! that you were referring to the Native remedies ADHD product!!! :)

We havent used any of them, but I hear regular good reports about their stuff

I have also had positive feedback re the Focus Factor product

Hi Sharon

yes, Bonnie has a lot of fans on the TS/tics Forum here :)

It was her original research posted on the Internet( before she had produced her own BonTech products) that led us to start the supplement program that has SO helped our son!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tara

Well I have an update on my son after the taking the diet supplements for nearly 3 weeks - his tics have improved by over 90% he does the odd 1 or 2 twice a day now. I am amazed! Just before he started on the supplements that contain magnesium etc he had a hair analysis test which showed he was full of toxins and some heavy metals.

Anyway 2 days ago he started a new treatment to rid his body of the heavy metals/toxins it’s a foot bath that uses Rife technology and ions (there is only 1 system in the world using Rife) – its salt water with a negative and positive current (coil) and through the feet the heavy metals are drawn from the body including the toxins in the brain through the sweat glands of the feet. I spoke in depth with the developer of this product and I became aware of it as I have a friend who is a scientific marketer and will only market a product when he is satisfied that it is 100% safe and trusted etc. I had questions like – what else does it pull from the body and the answer is nothing as water has been tested afterwards and only flecks of heavy metals/unwanted chemicals were found in it (no zinc, magnesium etc), How does it get free from the brain – this is complicated but its to do with the Rife technology that looks for lack of vibrations etc. Any side effects – none at all. The unit has a fresh bag over it every time and has a mini computer that regulates everything.

The scientific results from using this technology have been amazing.

So it safely rids the body of heavy metals and unwanted chemicals and improves the alkaline level whilst reducing acid levels which are normally found in people with cancer etc. People with Alzheimer's have improved greatly after this treatment as it was the heavy metals that were blocking their healthy vibrating brain cells and its helped people with arthritis as it releases the toxins that build up around the joints and its helped children with ADD, Aspergers etc who had the condition due to toxins in the body passed on from birth or from exposure - they improve greatly after treatment.

My friend who is marketing the new treatment has bought a unit and uses it on his whole family and he is detoxing Brandon for free (he insisted) I feel so lucky to be doing this for my son.

He is having 1 detox treatment a week for 6 weeks we will then wait for 4 weeks and do another hair test to see if he is heavy metal / toxic free!

The treatment is fine for kids aged 5 up and tics and conditions from the Autism spectrum disorder family are often associated with to many bad toxins in the body passed on from parents so rid the body of the toxins and the nervous system reboots and symptoms fade.

Sharon

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Tara

I am so thrilled for you I really am!! Its amazing how once we start getting all the 'crap' out of our kids bodies that they start to change and become more like the real them. His progress sounds amazing and just imagine in a few months from now what he will be like! My sons tics have completely gone now after 4 weeks and his concentration is improving all the time - he has had 4 heavy metal detox sessions and is taking magnesium & calcium supplements. I started on an Omega 3 fish oil supplement but his tics reappeared slightly and I have read on the forum that some kids have this problem so I am thinking of giving him the Flaxseed oil instead – his diet is now also totally organic (no more junk food at all).

Tara well done you have changed you little boys like for the better. You know its funny but when I am sometimes sat in the shopping mall and I see kids with obvious problems and when I hear someone talk about a child they know with problems I want to tell tem all about these wonderful alternative treatments but most people would think we are crazy!! Before I got into all this I told my doctor about my sons tics and he just shrugged and said we will assess it in a year!!

Recently someone said to me just remember 'when we develop problems such as tics etc those are just a sign that our body is giving out to ask for help' we just need to listen to our body, learn what is needed to fix the problem, implement the natural treatment and manage the situation!!

One last thought my son is 6 and has several accidents a week with wet pants (he has never wet the bed) he says he just doesn’t feel it and I have read that a side effect of heavy metals is this problem) he is still doing it but I guess we are only part way through the detox and he was full of Aluminum so hopefully this problem will improve also. If after we are all done he is still doing it I will look at the detox supplement that you are using.

Keep in touch,

Sharon

UPS is supposed to deliver some AF-X Tuesday, and I hope that will bring about even greater things.

I'm making at least half of all our food from scratch now. There was only so much I could change with our diets, because we've eaten organic, biblical, whole foods ever since William was born. We've hardly given him any junk in his almost three years since birth.

I haven't bought any more tuna in months. We're avoiding most fish. It's so sad that everything's so toxic now.

I emailed Bonnie about her TS product, but I haven't heard from her yet.

Hi Tara

So what exactly are you giving your son to help detox him? is it just 1 thing or a few? When did you email Bonnie because its funny I emailed about ordering another batch of ts plus control as that has been great for stopping my sons tics naturally, anyway that was about 5 days ago and I havent heard back and last time they came back straight away so if you havent heard back either maybe they are away.

It is sad that everythin is so toxic I agree and not only what we eat and breath in but also in many products that we use like most bubble baths, sun tan lotions etc. I was reading about a chemical called SLS that should be avoided at all cost as it really dammages the body inside and I found that it was in my sons bubble bath!!!!

Sharon-

I've been using PCA-Rx for heavy metal detox. We added AFX yesterday, which is for cellular generation. I'm also thinking about adding cilantro to our meals. We have been taking some supplemental vitamin C (on top of all the fruit we already eat).

I guess I emailed Bonnie about a week ago. It's been several days. I emailed again this morning. I don't know what the deal is. How much is a bottle of TS plus control? That's what I'm wanting to get. I want it for all three of us to see whether the supplements will help our TS and ADD.

Yeah, everything is toxic these days. We don't use any lotions or mainstream products. I clean our house (bathroom--toilet, bathtub, sink, and floor; kitchen, etc.) with vinegar and baking soda. We use NO lotions. We use coconut oil if we need any moisturizer. I cook with it, too. I keep a container in the kitchen to keep my hands moisturized after washing dishes (separate from the container in the cupboard), one in the bathroom, and one in our bedroom. Coconut oil is good for lots of things--greasing pans; baking; frying (we use no hydrogenated oils); skin moisturizing; antibacterial for cuts, abrasions, and bites; hair moisturizer, etc. We buy natural soaps and shampoo, and I'm getting ready to make our own. I use natural laundry liquid and dishwashing liquid, too.

With all the healthful practices we have, you would think we'd not have all these problems and had a baby die. But, we weren't brought up this way, so we've been poisoned and unable to get rid of the metals, and we've passed them on to our children, too.

Isn't it a HORRIBLE world we live in?? It won't change until Jesus comes back to teach people the right way to live, either. We're on our way to self-destruction in a hurry. It's not looking good....

Please let me know how much that stuff costs. I don't know whether Bonnie is going to get back with me, and I'm wondering whether I should look elsewhere. I guess you're pretty satisfied with the product, aren't you?

~Tara~

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tara

Ts plus control costs around $70 for 600 capsules and your son would need about 10 a day and you would need about 15 (I think). If its going to work for you, you would see results after about 2 weeks. Bonnie has just moved house so they may have got behind on email etc. Why dont you call and leave a message when ever I do that they always call back.

Great that you are making more of your own products!

Sharon