ACN Latitudes Forums

KPU -- zinc/coper

One more question- did you collect Sat to Sun and ship out on Monday? store in fridge until Monday? thx [memory is failing me :wacko: )

Philamom I hope you are following Dr Klinghardt's instructions on urine collection for KPU and not the labs.If not then PM me for them.

One more question- did you collect Sat to Sun and ship out on Monday? store in fridge until Monday? thx [memory is failing me :wacko: )

Philamom I hope you are following Dr Klinghardt's instructions on urine collection for KPU and not the labs.If not then PM me for them.

Yes, I am - forgot at first.

• 2 weeks later...

spctmom and philamom:

I have also been being taunted about having the KPU testing done by so many sources. philamom you already lead me to a doc near Phila. Thank you. Can you order the test yourself and if so, where. Any info on it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so very much to you both. Please pm me if you need to.

The kyptopyrol (KPU) test can be ordered through Vitamin Diagnostics, Inc. You will need a doctor to order the urine kit for you, and then you collect it using the Klinghard method. Google Klinghardt & KPU or you can pm me for instructions.

Call Vitamin Diagnostics 732-721-1234 - request a Test Kit order form, a Requisition Form, and a Price list, and take them to your doctor to fill out and order the kit. They will ship the kit to your doctor. The test is $70.