ACN Latitudes Forums

Igenex testing

JJMom39

Getting ready to do Igenex testing for ds9. The holiday really slowed down our receipt of the test kit so I have to have the blood drawn tomorrow if at all possible. For those who have done the testing, where did you have the blood drawn? Did you go to a lab like Lab Corp or Quest? We have done all of our standard blood work through the lab that the children's hospital here runs, but I don't know if they will do this type of draw or not. It's way too late to call tonight so I am trying to come up with a plan for tomorrow. Thanks.

Keep in mind days of the week. Perhaps Wednesday is okay. Last I knew, towards the end of the week was no good because they don't want it to sit around during the weekend. Wish I remember the name of the lab I used, it was not Quest or LabCorp, a smaller type place that was used to drawing and then sending to Quest or other labs to process for the testing. This is one of those things where sometimes Quest or LabCorp will do it, sometimes not, just depending on the local situation.

Thanks for all the responses. I called our children's hospital lab and they said they will do outside test kits for a draw fee so I will start there. If we have issues I will move on to LabCorp or Quest. The papers included with the test kit say you can ship the blood Mon, Tues or Weds. This kind of thing causes me extra anxiety! Fortunately ds handles blood draws well, but I think about all the things that could go wrong with the collection or the shipping or the whatever. I've about convinced myself we won't be able to find anyone to do the collection. I have impetigo right now and my OCD/anxiety is through the roof!! It hasn't been good for ds either!