ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. Marc Schwartz -- Jenkintown, PA

I have an apponitment with Dr. Marc Schwartz of Jenkintown, PA for KPU/heavy metals/lyme treatment for my son. He teaches at the Klinghardt Academy. I was wondering if anyone has gone to him and what your experience was? Thank you!

I went to him for a few months for my own treatment. It went well. I'll pm you this evening - very hectic day for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an apponitment with Dr. Marc Schwartz of Jenkintown, PA for KPU/heavy metals/lyme treatment for my son. He teaches at the Klinghardt Academy. I was wondering if anyone has gone to him and what your experience was? Thank you!

I went to him for a few months for my own treatment. It went well. I'll pm you this evening - very hectic day for me.

Another post just reminded me of this. I'm pretty sure Dr. Schwartz is a level 3 (ART testing) practitioner. That's pretty good (IMO) - level 4 is the highest, most experienced.

Thanks Philamom. I have an appt. for March. I'll have to remember to just be firm as to what i want to buy and don't want to buy. But he does sound worth seeing. Really appreciate all of your feedback; great that he is a level 3 practitioner!

Thanks again!

Just wanted to post that My son had his first appointment with Dr. Schwartz last Wednesday. I can not say enough positive about this doctor--phenomenal man. He is the first doctor we have seen that fully understood ALL my son's labwork--KPU, viral panel, Metametrix stool profile, hook worm and other parasites, Shoemaker mold panel, c4a, strep, Igenex, etc.

He has been training under Dr. Klinghardt for 10 years and follows all his protocols. He as well will prescribe meds if needed. Again, he will follow Klinghardt's protocols for the meds.

I can't describe the ART testing because it is so unique, but I will say my husband and I felt Dr. Schwartz was right on the money with everything he found. I have not slept so well since my son has been sick as I have since seeing this doctor. He truly gets it all--PANDAS, lyme, autism, KPU, severe OCD, etc.

Dr. Schwartz is also a VERY, VERY kind person. (If you've ever met Dr. T, Dr. Schwartz is warm like Dr. T. He made my son feel very comfortable which meant a lot to me. After five minutes with him, I felt as if I had known him for a long time. He doesn't speak like a doctor, but like an equal. He wanted me to completely understand all he was doing and to be involved as much as possible. He answered all our questions in terms I could understand. His knowledge and experience alone made it worth the trip to see him.

Dr. Schwartz as well has a wonderful assistant that is right by his side during the ART testing. She is extremely intelligent as well and very, very helpful. We spent 1 1/2 hours with her and Dr. Schwartz and then another hour with her afterwards as she further explained everything to me and told me what I was to do. So we were there a total of 2 1/2 hours! What doctor spends that kind of time with you? (Though I will say my son's case is complicated and did require more time than most might.)

His assistant is also very organized which was a big help to me. She has called me twice to answer questions since the visit. She as well has two PANDAS/lyme/autistic children, so she understands stands all I have gone through (though my son is not autistic). She fully understands OCD.

I will post again later as we have not started everything the doctor has ordered yet (waiting to get some things in the mail). But even with what we have started, my son seems to be showing some improvement. Hoping to have lots of good things to post soon.

The only thing negative I can say is that his supplements are expensive. Not over-priced, but expensive, as they are of a high quality. Some are specifically formulated by Dr. Klinghardt. Dr. Schwartz's meds as well are not necessarily typical. For instance, one of the meds for parasites is from a compounding pharmacy near Dr. Klinghardt. So you may have to check that your drug plan will cover it. We did not question anything he suggested because my son is 16 and has been sick a long time. We didn't want to delay anything that might help in his recovery. But I think Dr. Schwartz would be very understanding of the financial side and would suggested the most important things first, if money is an issue. Dr. Schwartz's fees are very reasonable.

Ladyjane -- Just wanted to mention that you might want to call and tell them you'd like to take a cancellation. My son got in sooner that way. Mention how sick your child is so they give a cancellation to you before another less-sick person.

ChristianMom- So, extremely happy for you!! Glad you got in sooner too. Please keep us posted.

LadyJane- Tell them your situation if you cannot purchase all the supplements at once. Ask them to give you a list of the suggested supplements numbered by priority, that way if you decide to add some in between visits, you can call them and they will ship them out to you. Or you may find them cheaper somewhere else.

I didn't find their products to be more expensive than online (course I didn't search too hard). It just adds up with the amount that are recommended.

My experience with Dr. Schwartz was for myself, not my child.