ACN Latitudes Forums

inositol update

I posted last week asking for folks to share their experience with inositol ( http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15715 ). I started ds14 on 500 milligrams about a week ago. I give it to him after dinner. Since starting it, he is falling asleep much better and seems to have some motivation that we have not seen in many months. Today he came home very excited that his "to do" bin in resource room was completely empty as he was caught up on his work... then he went to my Mom's with me to help with holiday decorating and was a huge help... and cracking funny jokes too. Not manic at all - just funny. Let's keep our fingers crossed it continues.. it is nice to see my son again!

Edited by kimballot

I posted last week asking for folks to share their experience with inositol ( http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15715 ). I stared ds14 on 500 milligrams about a week ago. I give it to him after dinner. Since starting it, he is falling asleep much better and seems to have some motivation that we have not seen in many months. Today he came home very excited that his "to do" bin in resource room was completely empty as he was caught up on his work... then he went to my Mom's with me to help with holiday decorating and was a huge help... and cracking funny jokes too. Not manic at all - just funny. Let's keep our fingers crossed it continues.. it is nice to see my son again!

That's great. I'm really interested in how this plays out. Sounds promising.

Yeah!! Boy do you both deserve this!! Don't you just want to peek in on him while he's asleep and drink it all in, burning the memory into your brain?!

DD is also doing well on inositol. She's having some issues I think are copper related, but the OCD fairies are gone and I'm pretty certain it's the inositol. She's on 2.5 grams (45 lbs). Very cool he's responded to such a low dose!