ACN Latitudes Forums

LA Times article

Wow, this is huge. Thanks for posting.

The language in the media is changing dramatically, ie "I used to think it was exceeding rare, now I think it is exceedingly common."

More docs in the know are also saying that, as Dr. B. has been quoted (in a news article) as saying: "It's not rare, just rarely diagnosed."

This is great. We just have to keep getting it out there. Maybe we could get it in Newsweek or Time Magazine or something?

I am very excited by the article - this is my me and my son Brody in the photo! We have been thru a terrible episode of PANDAS following his recent Strep infection.

I was happy to participate in the article which is trying to help get the word out on PANDAS and increase Awareness!

I am very excited by the article - this is my me and my son Brody in the photo! We have been thru a terrible episode of PANDAS following his recent Strep infection.

I was happy to participate in the article which is trying to help get the word out on PANDAS and increase Awareness!

Thank you!!! How adorable is Brody??? And Boogie????

(of course, you are lovely too!)

I am very excited by the article - this is me and my son Brody in the photo! We have been thru a terrible episode of PANDAS following his recent Strep infection.

Thank you!!! How adorable is Brody??? And Boogie????

(of course, you are lovely too!)

Brody was in a scary place - thoughts of hurting himself, handwashing and sanitizing over and over and constant showers, not touching things, not hugging, etc. but now with antibiotics, steroids, psychiatric medicine, supplements, he is now doing 80% better! Boogie Su was a big help.

Brody was in a scary place - thoughts of hurting himself, handwashing and sanitizing over and over and constant showers, not touching things, not hugging, etc. but now with antibiotics, steroids, psychiatric medicine, supplements, he is now doing 80% better! Boogie Su was a big help.

I'm so glad your son is doing much better!! Boogie Su is soo cute! Thank you for sharing!