ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr Neubrander in NJ

lynn

I'm looking for a DAN Dr since nothing is helping and DS is in difficulties. I saw that Dr Neubrander is taking PANDAs patients (he usually is Autism based) Does anyone have any experience (or alternatives?) PM if needed!

Thanks everyone!

Lynn

• 3 weeks later...

Run from this man as fast as possible. Greatest charlatan of them all. Pm me if you'd like.

Hi may I ask why? I know the office staff is not all together at times ,but I'm wondering more about your comment and are you referring to his associate as well Scott smith? Thanks

We started seeing Scott in September 2011. Have any of you done more than the deitary changes such as no diary and being on methel-folate?

My 11 yr daughter sees Scott..we haven't done any dietary changes other than add vitamins to her diet.. Magnesium ,taurine, DHA, vit D. What dairy changes?

We started seeing Scott in September 2011. Have any of you done more than the deitary changes such as no diary and being on methel-folate?

We have.

We came to Scott already gluten free, casein free, egg free and yeast free based on IgE/IgG results and Enterolab testing. He ran the Quadros test and when it came back positive added 5MTHF to our supplement list. He's added several others as well.

I love that he can articulate the rationale behind each supplement decision we make. He is also very open for me to research and discuss options with me. He is super-smart, and I consider him the most important and most helpful practioner that is treating my son.

My 11 yr daughter sees Scott..we haven't done any dietary changes other than add vitamins to her diet.. Magnesium ,taurine, DHA, vit D. What dairy changes?

Ann, there is another clustering autoimmune condition in the brain where the body produces autoantibodies to the folate receptors. This makes it hard for the body to process folic acid and dairy exacerbates the condition.

HTH,

Kara