ACN Latitudes Forums

Consulting doctors

We had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Price in Saco Maine tomorrow. We called this morning as we are expecting a foot of snow tomorrow and its a two and a half hour drive right through the storm. I recieved a call back this afternoon that Dr. Price is no longer going to see new PANDAS patients and she decided that yesterday. I am going through a range of emotions right now from anger, to defeated, to tears.

Our pediatrician is trying to learn all she can about PANDAS as my son is her first PANDAS patient. She is very open to any treatment suggested.

Does anyone know of any PANDAS doctor that would be willing to talk with another doctor via the telephone about PANDAS, treatments, outcomes, etc? Please dont just say go out of state because it is not an option. Please do not criticize for not being able to either as I just can't handle that right now. Looking for possible solutions as I wait for our pediatrician to call back.

We had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Price in Saco Maine tomorrow. We called this morning as we are expecting a foot of snow tomorrow and its a two and a half hour drive right through the storm. I recieved a call back this afternoon that Dr. Price is no longer going to see new PANDAS patients and she decided that yesterday. I am going through a range of emotions right now from anger, to defeated, to tears.

Our pediatrician is trying to learn all she can about PANDAS as my son is her first PANDAS patient. She is very open to any treatment suggested.

Does anyone know of any PANDAS doctor that would be willing to talk with another doctor via the telephone about PANDAS, treatments, outcomes, etc? Please dont just say go out of state because it is not an option. Please do not criticize for not being able to either as I just can't handle that right now. Looking for possible solutions as I wait for our pediatrician to call back.

Dr Schulman states on her videos that she is happy to consult with other Peds about PANDAS and her experiences with treatments in her office.