ACN Latitudes Forums

igenex results in

danddd

so dd10's results came back, clearly positive for lyme and bartonella. switching abx for a while, before considering more ivig. little sis came along for the ride, and doc took her on as patient also, giving lab orders (for lyme and co infections), and finding a sinus infection! thanks all, for drilling about infections, we found them. what a day!

dan

I think that this is great news because our experience has been that lyme treatment has been key to our healing process when multiple IVIG's were not maintaining a sustained benefit. We even quit the IVIG's in order to give the body a chance to fight lyme on its own and to avoid suppressing the immune system.

I think that Dr. K recommends getting rid of all chronic infections before doing high dose IVIG's.

I highly recommend a skilled LLMD because, as you know, lyme often comes with multiple coinfections that are difficult to detect and difficult to treat.

I hope that the multiple antibiotic combo gives your daughter some relief. We did see herxing, in terms of increased PANDAS symptoms, when adding in new antibiotics.