ACN Latitudes Forums

Going to do PEX tomorrow

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday. 5 treatments total. Just finished #3. He's cranky and ticckkkyyy. Never got a treatment Monday.

Saturday. 5 treatments total. Just finished #3. He's cranky and ticckkkyyy. Never got a treatment Monday.

Probably a little of both.he was being interviewed by some DES on camera today. He ticked like crazy. F b hitler stuff which I haven't heard in a long long time. I know he's agitated. I am so he must be nits inside. Do you get worse before better with PEX? He is due for ivig tomorrow. Maybe he needs that. I don't know. But I'm discouraged right now.

Melanie

Probably a little of both.he was being interviewed by some DES on camera today. He ticked like crazy. F b hitler stuff which I haven't heard in a long long time. I know he's agitated. I am so he must be nits inside. Do you get worse before better with PEX? He is due for ivig tomorrow. Maybe he needs that. I don't know. But I'm discouraged right now.

Melanie

Tics got so bad after we got home that he had to make 2 trips to the ER. Then, one day...about 1 month later, they were just gone (now they come back mildly when he's sick, but so far not anywhere near as badly.) Hang in there. Maybe herxing.

Well #4 done. Seems ok. Dr told me we are going to continue ivig. Not to expect anything can take 4 weks to see any results.

Melan

Last one today. He's hooked up. I'll keep everyone up on the progress. Hope there is progress.

Melanie

Hi

I cant really say things are getting better yet,Actually he has been pretty angry. I dont know if this is normal or if my expectations are to high

Melanie

Hi peg. I was going to post tonight. He's been doing pretty good. He's having some iPod issues so that always throws him off. It should be fixed tonight so i will watch closely. He's been getting through things more quickly. Not sure if it's just a coincidence nothing wonderful. Write more later.

Saw the Dr yesterday for follow up He said he sees danny alot calmer not as anxious.I agree He is calmer gets through things a bit quicker than befor PEX. He is still getting IVIG ever 21 days samme dosage .60 grams. We are 2 weeks into it and DR says we should still see more results soon. BUT HE WILL PROBABLY WANT TO DO THE PEX AGAIN!!!!! I almost fell off the chair UGHH I didnt tell danny He will check him agin in Feb 2012 and then tell us what to do..I hope to see more good stuff Tics are still there not as bad but he really hasnt been stressed to much. Hard to tell with danny sometimes I think I just get usto his behaviors and am looking for good stuff all the time

Melanie