ACN Latitudes Forums

For those that did the ERMI Test

I just wanted to let you know I received my test kits in the mail- two of them, from EMSL in NJ- my total was $348 for both test kits. It looked like I could have gotten by with 1, but when I called and tried to see if I could return one, it turned into a hassle, so I will fill up both for the $348.

All I know if is these bloody things come back saying my house is so toxic we all

must leave, this will be the last straw that does me in. If you don't hear from me, I'll be the very drunk lady in Bora Bora.

That's great that you are set to go. Did they tell you not to vacuum for a week before doing the test?

You didn't use the site you posted earlier - Mycometrics? Ugh, this place looks alot cheaper. I wonder how they are so much cheaper than mycometrics.

I just wanted to let you know I received my test kits in the mail- two of them, from EMSL in NJ- my total was $348 for both test kits. It looked like I could have gotten by with 1, but when I called and tried to see if I could return one, it turned into a hassle, so I will fill up both for the $348.

All I know if is these bloody things come back saying my house is so toxic we all

must leave, this will be the last straw that does me in. If you don't hear from me, I'll be the very drunk lady in Bora Bora.

I'm sorry about the price at mycometrics- that was who our Dr. told us to go through,

but in my haste I just googled and went with this other.

I had not purposely vacuumed our 2 bedrooms for a couple weeks

but I have always had a 'no shoes in the house' policy, so the carpets don't get too bad-

but we shall see, sending the samples off today-

Let me know how you make out-

S&S....any results on ERMI yet?

* Thank you for asking-

No, not yet, I got the 5 day turn around, so maybe this Friday or early next week.

I'll post when I get them, and would appreciate your feedback.

I spoke to our Dr. today, as my dd has had a very, very difficult time with the Tindamax we started, and ramping up on herbal drops.

He said since her body has trouble detoxing the mold and the Lyme toxins

(HLA dreaded gene type) we are to remove the Tindamax, and up our CMS powder detox to 2x a day.

I was feeling like this is a set back, but he is finding this a big issue.

So we up the detox tomorrow-