ACN Latitudes Forums

The Greater Good - Documentary on vaccines

mama2alex

For anyone who thinks their child was vaccine injured or vaccines contributed to health problems, and has wanted to share that belief with friends, but didn't know how to broach the subject...

This documentary is free online just for this week. It is not an anti-vaccine rant, so I felt comfortable sharing it on Facebook as "food for thought." The media has been so biased the last few years, I think many people who haven't been affected think the controversy has been laid to rest.

• 3 months later...

For anyone who thinks their child was vaccine injured or vaccines contributed to health problems, and has wanted to share that belief with friends, but didn't know how to broach the subject...

This documentary is free online just for this week. It is not an anti-vaccine rant, so I felt comfortable sharing it on Facebook as "food for thought." The media has been so biased the last few years, I think many people who haven't been affected think the controversy has been laid to rest.

I've been dying to see this! It won't let me get to the video though it says it is private.