ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. Trileffiti

I was on Herr last week for my 2 year old son. I contacted lots if doctors, but Dr. T seemed the best and emailed me right away and agreed with some bloodwork (done previously) and his history that he had PANDAS but wanted more bloodwork. I got all the bloodwork done and then emailed him a couple days later to tell him my son was starting with the tics again and he responded right away and got the bloodwork that was done and sent it to me and said he would call me at the end of the week with all the bloodwork.

I emailed him in the mean time to tell him we started antibiotics but he has not responded. It's been almost a week and I have emailed him a few times with no response ???? He went from emailing within an hour to now going a week ???

Today I emailed him to ask him for my sons bloodwork and I appreciate all he's done but if he doesn't want to help us I can take his bloodwork to someone else. Again no answer ???

All I ever hear is how great he is and I thought he was amazing and the first Dr to hear me and now I'm so confused ????

I really don't want my son to go through all the bloodwork again and I don't know how to get it ????

I was on Herr last week for my 2 year old son. I contacted lots if doctors, but Dr. T seemed the best and emailed me right away and agreed with some bloodwork (done previously) and his history that he had PANDAS but wanted more bloodwork. I got all the bloodwork done and then emailed him a couple days later to tell him my son was starting with the tics again and he responded right away and got the bloodwork that was done and sent it to me and said he would call me at the end of the week with all the bloodwork.

I emailed him in the mean time to tell him we started antibiotics but he has not responded. It's been almost a week and I have emailed him a few times with no response ???? He went from emailing within an hour to now going a week ???

Today I emailed him to ask him for my sons bloodwork and I appreciate all he's done but if he doesn't want to help us I can take his bloodwork to someone else. Again no answer ???

All I ever hear is how great he is and I thought he was amazing and the first Dr to hear me and now I'm so confused ????

I really don't want my son to go through all the bloodwork again and I don't know how to get it ????

Yikes! I hope nothing has happened but goodness I see your sense of concern and urgency to get answers! I actually emailed Dr. T tonight...obviously I have not heard back from him yet. I will let you know if I do, but I surely hope you hear back before I do...I just had a question!

Good luck!!!

We had issues getting ahold of Dr T for several weeks after the initial phone call and emails. Call at 8 am! He answers the phone. The last 2 days I reached him that way. I felt like I was pestering, but he was very nice about it. He did immediately call in abx for my son. He will prob have a fit if he ever reads what we write about him, feel like im giving secrets away. Haha

I always get lab results sent directly to me as well as to the doctor, you need to request it at time of the draw.

This is great info to know. Is there a box or something on the form?

No you just need to tell the person who does your paperwork that you want results sent to you .

When I go to Quest, I sign a paper for a copy of the results to be faxed or mailed to me. You have to request this when checking in before the blood draw. I usually get the results the same day as the doc - which is great because I can then review it before speaking with the doctors office. At Labcorp, I'm pretty sure they send you a copy without requesting.

He did get back to me this morning and I set up another phone consult for Monday but he wants treatment started asap. I am also flying to dr. B in conneticut for a consult in December, so I'm hoping between Dr. T and Dr. B we can figure out the best plan for our son.

Also, I use lab Corp and they have never sent me labs before but I like that you can tell them and thy will send you a set too.

Little red dis you have your phone consult ????