ACN Latitudes Forums

My son has PANDAS; are we allowed to stay?

I honestly believe that this is all a misunderstanding. I am going to make a blanket statement - Nobody cares who comes to this forum and discusses Lyme with pandas and co-infections. We are hear to be a sounding board for anyone with pandas plus something else. NOBODY CARES!! The only thing that is bothersome and makes people JUMP is when strange theories that are not tested or backed up are put forth as fact. HECK, I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING STRANGE AND IT WORKS AND THEY TELL US ALL ABOUT IT - just state that it is a strange an unproven theory , not fact.

Another thing to remember, we are all strangers who have become friends but let's face it - we are still unknowns. For all anyone knows about me, I am a hoarder who sings to dolls at night and thinks they are real. I may get my jollys from posting on forums and then talk to my dolls about it. Remember that before you take advice or get offended by anyone on this forum. Take everything you read and research it yourself! Lots of great advice on these forums but lots of stuff to throw in the discard pile too.

ohh...I love you! Can my Doctor Who doll come and visit your dolls? He's been lonely...LOL...sorry I couldn't resist.

You made a great point, though :)

Well thank you PhillyPA! Now I can finally "come out" with my Cabbage Patch Kids ;) Really, though, I was not lonely and miserable over here feeling left out. Just discouraged over the recent tone of things and wondering where I stood. Who I really am is a 47 year old mom of a 5 year old, my only child, and I love him more than life itself (just like you all). I am a tough battle minded son of a gun when it comes to protecting him. I started this journey absolutely insistent that I would find a cure and get him back to 100%. With the help of this network and several others, as well as brilliant doctors and the ability to sell family heirlooms, we ARE winning. Warm thoughts and wishes to everyone battling this formidable enemy Let's kick some you know what together!