ACN Latitudes Forums

wash post article and CHOP

i was supposed to have a meeting today with school on how to now fully extricate myself from school -- i've been going with ds for varying times of the a.m. school personnel had never heard of pandas and have been willing to learn and helpful thus far. postponed until tomorrow. lucky for me, we are in DC area and that article is in the post today!! won't really change anything in the meeting but just nice to have timely extra support.

i'm a little confused. we feel we are on the right path with our medical treatment and although i do like to pay attention and be sure i have my options lined up, i have not really paid much attention to the discussion of CHOP and Dr. E. i had thought until very recently CHOP was not helpful at all and dr. E was a roadblock. i know there's been recent posts about people happy with Dr. E and i've been confused about that.

Dr. E is mentioned heavily in the article and appears to be a pandas supporter. can anyone fill me in? not even extensively, i just want to be prepared b/c i am referring school personnel to this article so i just want to have some background.

thanks!

Edited by smartyjones