ACN Latitudes Forums

Liver Detox

philamom

We use Milk Thistle and Thorne Crucera SGS is helpful too. It is a very potent antioxidant - 1 capsule has the antioxidant value of 1 pound of broccoli. My children take 2 Milk Thistle and 2 Crucera each day (breakfast and dinner). You can get the Thorne product on Amazon and we use Vitamin Shoppe Milk Thistle.

We do have to bear in mind that most of our kids have multiple nutritional, detox and gut dysbiosis issues. Barely 25% of supplements taken in are utilized by the body.Thats why diet is the single most critical aspect of treating chronic disease as foods in their natural form are absorbed better. There are several other factors like adequate tissue hydration etc that come into play too. This info can be Googled as a nutritional search. Unfortunately most of our kids have mod to sev sensory or vagal issues with eating/food in general. Its been the toughest challenge for me too. before PANDAS I was able to put Ds's vitiligo into remission just with diet control. Its really hard right now.

Antioxidant or multivitamins that can be made into smoothies mixed in with real food like milk, juice etc are better options in my experience. Biopure has a purple mix of acai pomegranite which is a potent antioxidant powder and can be mixed in. Wholefoods has a chocolate smoothie powder which is all the food groups Kidz Superfood I think which Ds loves with his hemp milk as a shake. so that I find works much better since its going in with real food. Include some good fats and that takes care of the fat soluble vitamins.

Just sharing my experiences.

Edited by sptcmom

My daughter's Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, CBC, Hepatic Function Panel were all normal. The only thing out of place is the LFT and Total Cholesterol (Low). Her WBC is 6.8 (ref range 4.5-13.5). My daughter continues to test positive for Bartonella, since last September.

sptcmom- is the Apo-hepat drops and liposomal glutathione something my daughter could take with out being ART tested?

Edited by philamom

My daughter's Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, CBC, Hepatic Function Panel were all normal. The only thing out of place is the LFT and Total Cholesterol (Low). Her WBC is 6.8 (ref range 4.5-13.5). My daughter continues to test positive for Bartonella, since last September.

sptcmom- is the Apo-hepat drops and liposomal glutathione something my daughter could take with out being ART tested?

With a WBC count like that I would keep an eye out for Babesia too in my opinion.

Any supplement can be done without ART. Its a matter of one's own belief system. Most non ART practitioiners and parents believe that ART is not required of dosage is kept at a pediatric level. There is no right or wrong. Just what you feel comfortable doing.Pro ART or pro energetic testing people believe that some energetic indication is required to see if the body needs it or not. This is also imp when there are so many choices for the same organ.

With a WBC count like that I would keep an eye out for Babesia too in my opinion.

sptcmom -- My son's CBC and CMP are all normal as well. His WBC is 6.2 but the top reference range is lower than what philamom's hospital uses (My hospital's reference range is 4.0 - 10.5.). What do you think about babesia for my son? He is testing questionable for lyme and negative for co-infections by IGENEX testing. He has tested very high for KPU (30.5).

What is typically the number you see for WBC in kids that are just PANDAS, not lyme. Thank you so much.