ACN Latitudes Forums

Some improvement

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I just wanted to give a quick update...the last time I posted my son was not doing so well (severe vocal tics brought on by PANDAS 2 months ago.)

I ordered Candidate drops, and detox drops from Native Remedies. I was conviced there is still lingering yeast in my sons body. He has been on them for about 1 week, and the last two days we have seen MAJOR improvement. He is also on the mildest dose of Clonodine, which I don't know is helping in the least. After a week on the Clonodine, I think things got worse actually...a new motor tic evolved briefly.

Anyway, I think the drops are really helping. Kevin thinks so too. In fact, he told me today "mom, I those drops don't taste good, but I really think they are helping. You should post about it." It made me feel great that he is noticing the difference and it helps him to really keep on track with our supplements.

One more thing...we got his blood test back today from his recent trip to the Neuro. I told the doctor that the tics surfaced after a case of strep and had been present since. Although he didn't want to admit a link with PANDAS, he ordered a blood test. Sure enough the test came back today, and he still has a very high number of strep antibodies in his system. We are going in again next week, and hopefully with the right antibiotics, we can kick this thing and get of the Clonodine. Thanks to all of you who have been concerned.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I just wanted to give a quick update...the last time I posted my son was not doing so well (severe vocal tics brought on by PANDAS 2 months ago.)

I ordered Candidate drops, and detox drops from Native Remedies. I was conviced there is still lingering yeast in my sons body. He has been on them for about 1 week, and the last two days we have seen MAJOR improvement. He is also on the mildest dose of Clonodine, which I don't know is helping in the least. After a week on the Clonodine, I think things got worse actually...a new motor tic evolved briefly.

Anyway, I think the drops are really helping. Kevin thinks so too. In fact, he told me today "mom, I those drops don't taste good, but I really think they are helping. You should post about it." It made me feel great that he is noticing the difference and it helps him to really keep on track with our supplements.

One more thing...we got his blood test back today from his recent trip to the Neuro. I told the doctor that the tics surfaced after a case of strep and had been present since. Although he didn't want to admit a link with PANDAS, he ordered a blood test. Sure enough the test came back today, and he still has a very high number of strep antibodies in his system. We are going in again next week, and hopefully with the right antibiotics, we can kick this thing and get of the Clonodine. Thanks to all of you who have been concerned.

Hi mom on a mission:

I am glad someone tried the nativeremedies product becuase I had posted for everyone to try at least once. I have been treating my daughter who suffers with chronic tics with the combination of purecalm, mindsoothe Jr and Brightspark and her tics are almost completely gone. I also consulted the neuro about and because its hemeopathic remedy she said it was OKay to used if it is working. Iam not sure if you read any of my postings, but I am glad it has given your son results and I wish more people can try it. These products are recommended by a pyscologist and before I started using them I consulted the company and spoke to someone about their recommendation for tics they gave me this combination of tinctures which my daughter drinks with juice twice a day due to school and thank god it has made miracles happen.

My daughter took the panda test came out negative, she also had extensive blood work done for chemicals the only thing low was her iron in which she is now taking vitamins for. Once in a while I experiment to see if her own body reacts different without the remedies but If I go 4 days without I see the tics coming back along with hyperactivity as well.

Happy New Year and god bless!

evelynr :)

Thanks Chemar!

Eveyln, I agree. I think it is the drops that have been helping and so does my son. I originally ordered them to help rid the yeast. I also have him on the mind soothe jr. I think I'm going to order the other to see if it helps with the tics, even though they have already decreased significantly.

My doctors office called again this morning to let me know they have ordered allot of tests for Kevin since his blood tested positive for high strep anitbodies. They have ordered some more blood test and an EKG and Echo. I had allot of questions and was a little concerened that they ordered all of these tests. It wasn't until his last blood test came back that the docs office even seemed concerened.

Was this a standard procedure with anyone else from the docs office?

HI Momonamission:

At least your doctor is even attempting to find out where the strep is stemming from. One of my neuros suggested that I ignore my daughter traumatic tics until they went away. Thats when I decided to take to it to the next level and treat her myself with the native remedy and whala! miracle happens, She's been off it for several days and need not give her anything if I see strange behavior I will start again with the treatment.

My daughter tests results for panda was negative and other series of bloodwork also came out negative with the exception of a slight low count on Iron in which she is now taking vitamins with iron to solve that problem. Good luck with your son and it all about faith and give it some time for the products to work.

Happy New Year.

Evelynr

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eve

Was wondering if the native remedies products for Tics can be taken by adults who have tics

or only for kids?

pls advise.

fuschia

Hi mom on a mission:

I am glad someone tried the nativeremedies product becuase I had posted for everyone to try at least once. I have been treating my daughter who suffers with chronic tics with the combination of purecalm, mindsoothe Jr and Brightspark and her tics are almost completely gone. I also consulted the neuro about and because its hemeopathic remedy she said it was OKay to used if it is working. Iam not sure if you read any of my postings, but I am glad it has given your son results and I wish more people can try it. These products are recommended by a pyscologist and before I started using them I consulted the company and spoke to someone about their recommendation for tics they gave me this combination of tinctures which my daughter drinks with juice twice a day due to school and thank god it has made miracles happen.

My daughter took the panda test came out negative, she also had extensive blood work done for chemicals the only thing low was her iron in which she is now taking vitamins for. Once in a while I experiment to see if her own body reacts different without the remedies but If I go 4 days without I see the tics coming back along with hyperactivity as well.

Happy New Year and god bless!

evelynr :o