** 31 kDa IND

**34 kDa -

**39 kDa +

**41 kDa +++

45 kDa. -

58 kDa +

66 kDa. -

**83-93 kDa. +

Yep, you've got lyme! This is good news to have, not that you've got it but that now you know and can start to work on getting rid of it or getting it under control.

CDC positive for IgG I think means that you would show up as positive on the regular western blot. Does anyone know if Igenex reports CDC positive to the CDC?

Are you on treatment? What are your next steps?

Susan

This looks positive to me. Do have an LLMD to evaluate? You should get straight in. They should also look at you for coinfections, especially Bartonella since your daughter tested positive and it sounds like you've been sick since before she was born? (I think you said that in an early post.) So glad you are finding answers for your daughter - and for yourself!

Susan, Yes Igenex will report a "CDC" positive. I forget which bands the CDC won't consider - I think 31 and something else.

I tested negative to bartonella, but my girl tested possitive. Perhaps I have it and it just isnt showing up. I have felt sick for a really long time....even as a kid. Never looked into. My child is soooo much sicker though. Non-functioning. I was very high functioning. Probably too over productive. I could not stop from being busy, with racing thoughts. Ugh! Doc has me on doxycycline, I think it's called. I guess I will see what this stuff does...

I tested negative to bartonella, but my girl tested possitive. Perhaps I have it and it just isnt showing up. I have felt sick for a really long time....even as a kid. Never looked into. My child is soooo much sicker though. Non-functioning. I was very high functioning. Probably too over productive. I could not stop from being busy, with racing thoughts. Ugh! Doc has me on doxycycline, I think it's called. I guess I will see what this stuff does...

I think doxycycline is great for lyme but it is strong. I had to work my way up slowly because it affected me so much. Be careful in the sun. It can cause sensitivity and quick burning. I didn't get tested for bartonella but my LLMD thought I had (have?) it. She used antibiotics that would cover for it hopefully.

Susan

I think it helps with bartonella although I think specifically they use others more often. I am on doxy, zithromax and flagyl (2x a month). You will probably be on different antibiotics over the course of your treatment.

Keep the faith and you will get better. Take good care of yourself and you will find you feel better over time. I don't know about whether we can get rid of it completely but the quality of your life will be much improved. I know a lot of people believe you can be cured so you should believe that too (me too). A positive attitude goes a long way.

I was a mess a year ago. I am much, much better now but not yet cured.

HUGS.

Susan

Edited by Suzan