ACN Latitudes Forums

Colloidal silver

I am looking into trying colloidal silver with my son as part of lyme/virus treatment. The local health store sells "Sovereign Silver" brand, which they highly recommend. Was wondering if anyone had tried this for lyme and at what dosage. Here is a colloidal silver protocol that was given to me for lyme, but it does seem very aggressive. To those who have tried colloidal silver, what do you think of this protocol. What was your protocol? And what do you think of "Sovereign Silver" brand.

First day: 4 oz. sipped throughout the day

Next 2 days: 2 oz. sipped throught the day

Next 4 days: 1/4 bottle (1 oz) sipped throughout the day

Continue 2 tsp. twice a day for two weeks

(This is the dosage recommended for a 150 lb. adult and is to be changed accordingly for a smaller child.)

Not familiar with that brand. Had tried Deseret Biologics brand, and tested as not that good, could only take very small amounts like 1/2 teaspoon a day. Just recently was given SilverBiotics brand from a different doc, and it seems better. I am taking about 4 Tablespoons a day, spread thoroughout at 1 Tblspn at a time. Both brands had 50 mcg silver per teaspon. So I assume this brand is much better. I need much more probiotics. I have noticed the bad bacteria causes this need for me, perhaps from the yeast being fed by this. I am taking this more for epstein-barr virus, but it is pretty broad spectrum, and I think it will kill good bacteria as well.

I think this can be helpful stuff, but seems to matter what brand, at least for me. Sorry, no experience with your brand.

Our son is on a protocol that gradually ramps up. Our LLMD uses ACS brand, intraoral spray. 200ppm. You don't drink anything for at least two minutes after you spray it. He has learned that it is particularly good for getting tough bartonella. Good on lyme, too. Over several weeks the sprays are increased from 5 sprays a day to 15 2x a day. I have been pleased. Feed back from other CS users of this protocol, that have gone to this doc, is very positive. It's about 45-50 bucks a 4 ounce bottle. It is quite a bit stronger than SilverBiotics. Dawn

I am looking into trying colloidal silver with my son as part of lyme/virus treatment. The local health store sells "Sovereign Silver" brand, which they highly recommend. Was wondering if anyone had tried this for lyme and at what dosage. Here is a colloidal silver protocol that was given to me for lyme, but it does seem very aggressive. To those who have tried colloidal silver, what do you think of this protocol. What was your protocol? And what do you think of "Sovereign Silver" brand.

First day: 4 oz. sipped throughout the day

Next 2 days: 2 oz. sipped throught the day

Next 4 days: 1/4 bottle (1 oz) sipped throughout the day

Continue 2 tsp. twice a day for two weeks

(This is the dosage recommended for a 150 lb. adult and is to be changed accordingly for a smaller child.)

You might want to pm SF MOM regarding the colloidal siver. She has mentioned using the "Sovereign" spray on her family.

• 2 weeks later...

When I took my toddler son to the natropath last year for his AUTISM she saw a greying on his cells that she thought was lyme -the natropath had me give him about 1/2 TBS of earthborn products (100ppm) twice a day and when I told her he was getting better and his autism was getting better I then rotated in a dropperfull of catsclaw once a day and he had a massive herx.....I took him to an LLMD. He is now on antibiotic thereapy and a gluten free/ casean free diet and doing amazing !

Since I posted, PANDAS doctor changed my son's antibiotic dosage and naturopathic doctor said he wants to change homeopathy remedy in a week. So I will not be trying the collodial silver for a little while as I don't want to try two changes at once. But if the new changes don't help, I will be trying the colloidal silver. Thank you all for your input!