ACN Latitudes Forums

Some healing, -finally

well it has been a long 12 years, but i really see that we are at least on the right track now. it seems this bartonella was making my girl completely non-functioning and psychotic looking. the gains have been:

she has a friend for the first time and she is playing quite nicely.

the biggest think is that she sleeps! it is a miracle. i can't explain how torturous nights were for her. it was a living ######. pardon my french, but it the only word that really expresses what it was like!

she showers and can dress herself. she use to be too confused and psychotic. she is not aggressive with me and leaves the dog alone. her ocd is much much better. i want to thank you guys so much for helping me. it was killing me, to see my girl suffer. i was really starting to think there was no hope. i get my igenix results sept 15th. i will keep you posted. your all the best!!!!

ps. i do see some impulsivness creeping back in and i am a bit afraid it will interfere with this relationship she has. does the healing with the bactrim and minocycline have its ups and downs??? perhaps the pdoc. will add something in. not sure if the impulsivenss and teasing comes from the ocd or what happens. thanks again. any advice is welcome.

I joined this group in march and have often thought about you and your daughter....i really hope she continues to improve...if there is even slight improvement now then i truly believe there if FOR SURE going to be a day that you will be able to have this all behind you. That is great she has a friend... Thanks for updating and sending continued prayers for you and your daughter!

Wow this is so wonderful to hear that there is finally some healing being done. Finally light at the end of the tunnel, I pray that you see continued healing and can finally have some peace and happiness in your lives!

name='Wilma Jenks' timestamp='1315159952' post='120285']

well it has been a long 12 years, but i really see that we are at least on the right track now. it seems this bartonella was making my girl completely non-functioning and psychotic looking. the gains have been:

she has a friend for the first time and she is playing quite nicely.

the biggest think is that she sleeps! it is a miracle. i can't explain how torturous nights were for her. it was a living ######. pardon my french, but it the only word that really expresses what it was like!

she showers and can dress herself. she use to be too confused and psychotic. she is not aggressive with me and leaves the dog alone. her ocd is much much better. i want to thank you guys so much for helping me. it was killing me, to see my girl suffer. i was really starting to think there was no hope. i get my igenix results sept 15th. i will keep you posted. your all the best!!!!

ps. i do see some impulsivness creeping back in and i am a bit afraid it will interfere with this relationship she has. does the healing with the bactrim and minocycline have its ups and downs??? perhaps the pdoc. will add something in. not sure if the impulsivenss and teasing comes from the ocd or what happens. thanks again. any advice is welcome.