ACN Latitudes Forums

Maybe turning the corner

For those who have followed our situation you'll remember our ds12 is a PANDAS (dx 10/08) and the 3 B's (dx 10/10). All $##%%^#$ broke loose with lyme tx we started last late Sept. It hasn't been a good year or summer until recently. Within the last month there has been med changes & a hd IVIG this last weekend. I started to really see some changes when we added the colloidal silver a couple weeks ago to particularly go after bartonella we have had trouble getting. He has come out of this IVIG the best, by far, of any he has had. He hasn't had a big behavior drop/ or weird/worsening gunk he has always had by now. I hate to say too much. Just that we are seeing some good stuff here. Dawn

For those who have followed our situation you'll remember our ds12 is a PANDAS (dx 10/08) and the 3 B's (dx 10/10). All $##%%^#$ broke loose with lyme tx we started last late Sept. It hasn't been a good year or summer until recently. Within the last month there has been med changes & a hd IVIG this last weekend. I started to really see some changes when we added the colloidal silver a couple weeks ago to particularly go after bartonella we have had trouble getting. He has come out of this IVIG the best, by far, of any he has had. He hasn't had a big behavior drop/ or weird/worsening gunk he has always had by now. I hate to say too much. Just that we are seeing some good stuff here. Dawn

From your lips to God's ears Dawn! I'll see Melinda's crossed fingers and double them!