ACN Latitudes Forums

Would you be interested in a get together in Indianapolis?

Indianapolis Parent Get Together?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a parent luncheon in Indianapolis?

• Yes, I may be interested in attending

I am seriously thinking of trying to find a way for parents to get together for a luncheon, but I have no idea how many would actually be interested in attending.I was thinking Indianapolis, IN. I was thinking this may be of interest of people in IN, IL, OH, KY, and more. I'm from Ohio but I know not many are in my area and I would like to make this more accessible.

I don't have a date and even if I can swing this it may not even be until 2012 due to planning, getting some funding (as the ideal would be a complimentary lunch) and availability of locations.

I know I would want a Saturday, maybe something from 1-4pm so people have extra time to drive back hom if it's a further drive to avoid staying overnight.

So, this is not a RSVP or anything but just so I can at least have a ballpark number of people interested. I hate to think 10 or 25 and then get 50 saying they wish they could attend.

If you may be interested, please mark the poll. If you don't pop on here often and you'd like me to take note of a contact for you, like an email, feel free to message me the info or email me at pandasparent@gmail.com. I would only use the email to contact you if plans are actually made and for no ther reason.

EDIT 8/4: This would be parent only. Unfortunately, funding would not be sufficient to pay for travel, lodging for doctors or researchers to speak.

Edited by Vickie

Well, I dove right into this and I officially have a fundraiser started for this! We cannot post fundraiser links on this site and I fully respect that, but wanted everyone to know I am officially trying to make this happen!

Vickie, can those who might be interested in making a donation PM you for the information?

I messaged you:)

Well, I dove right into this and I officially have a fundraiser started for this! We cannot post fundraiser links on this site and I fully respect that, but wanted everyone to know I am officially trying to make this happen!

Vickie, can those who might be interested in making a donation PM you for the information?