ACN Latitudes Forums

tics worse after pex?

I’ve been MIA. I needed a real break, the site of the computer made me sick. Ds had been doing fairly well. (idk why, school out?,we were doing doxy as igg for myco which is always a just a smidge high?, growing out of it?)

Took ds in for filling before pex, ended up the an infected salivary gland we had to clear and postponed pex a couple weeks.(TEETH!)

Well we just finished pex on thurday 7/28 and ds asked,” mom is it possible that my tics can get worse before they get better? “ As we left the hospital I could see that they were worse. He was about a 3- when we went in and now he is around 7-8+. Is herxing or churning up of stuff possible with pex? Is it getting the stuff in his marrow? Is it an adverse reaction to something in the plasma?

I wanted to be one of the those who were better in the hospital. i heard that is not the normal case and it does take a couple weeks to see something with pex typically, but worsening? Does anyone have words or thought for me and ds? We are getting by, but I am also sick about it.

Anyone worse before getting better with pex?

My DS's tics got significantly worse after PEX for about 3 - 4 weeks, then gradually just about went away. They still come back occasionally, but nothing like that (had to go to the ER by ambulance 1X, because he couldn't breathe from the tics.)

I'm glad you're back on.

BTW...tried to PM you, but I think your mailbox is full.