ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone know anything about Coag Neg. Staph

DD's nasal swab came back positive with this.

You may want to search MARCons on this forum to come up with some discussions on this. Great you found it as your daughter will find some great relief if treated! We used BEG spray from Hopkinton Drug. DS13 is on 3rd month which will be the last. His energy has skyrocketed!

I second JuliaFaith's post.... BEG Nasal Spray. DH is currently using it. You will need Dr. orders but she should feel much better fairly rapidly. I have heard some improving within 48 hours of starting. If you can't get the spray immediately antibiotic cream swab in nose. We use Bactroban Nasal ointment.

-Wendy

So this is MARcons then? So is all Coag Negative MARcons or is there only certain strains because I'm having a hard time researching this one?

the culture did not have the MAR part. Her Immunologist didn't want to do anything. I emailed the LLMD.

Edited by ShaesMom

We are going through the same thing. I would like to see some mention of it on a site other than the mold site. Just to kind of confirm the necessity to treat it. I haven't had any luck though.

So this is MARcons then? So is all Coag Negative MARcons or is there only certain strains because I'm having a hard time researching this one?

the culture did not have the MAR part. Her Immunologist didn't want to do anything. I emailed the LLMD.

What kinds of symptoms should this treatment help with?

I second JuliaFaith's post.... BEG Nasal Spray. DH is currently using it. You will need Dr. orders but she should feel much better fairly rapidly. I have heard some improving within 48 hours of starting. If you can't get the spray immediately antibiotic cream swab in nose. We use Bactroban Nasal ointment.

-Wendy

Edited by justinekno

Found in Dr. S's book today that BEG spray is made from EDTA (?) (dissolves biofilm) and antibiotics. Another family we know has a son with the same thing and his ENT prescribed some type of Abx nasal spray after forcing the infection out of his sinues somehow while he was asleep - maybe blasting it out somehow."

My ds is being treated for many things at once, but his fatigue is almost completely gone now after using the BEG spray.

Doesn't sound like LLMD is going to treat dd for this. :( Need all your research resources to share with him.

Thanks!

Dr. S has a DVD for sale now that trains doctors (and patients) on his protocol. It is on his website for $250, $50 goes to a fund for people who cannot afford treatment.

Also, I read "Surviving Mold" and it was an effort to survive reading the huge book. I did skip some of the legal chapters just to get thru it. May have to read it again. I ordered an Index for it but have not received it from Dr. S office. It is really difficult to go back and find info. without the index, even with all my sticky notes. The information in this book is cutting edge medical research. My ds dr. said that they would not have had this info. a year ago. :)