ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS on Indianapolis news this Monday

Guest TwinCitiesMom

Indianapolis Channel 13 WTHR (NBC) will air a segment on PANDAS on Monday July 18 at 5 pm. Dr. Sokol, neurologist at Riley Hospital for Children will be interviewed. She has treated one child with IVIG and seen a few others, I believe. This is the treatment my son had in Chicago. I'm really glad Riley is treating PANDAS and thankful for the awareness the local news story will bring. I'll post a link later if there is one!

Did the segment on Pandas air today? I cannot seem to find it on the Indianapolis NBC website.

FANTASTIC !!! This is amazing--a really solid example of a Mom getting the word out! Thank you!

I am wondering if it would be possible to start a thread (at the top of the forum) just for the sole purpose of collecting the various tv and radio broadcasts??? That would be a great resource to share with family members--

FANTASTIC !!! This is amazing--a really solid example of a Mom getting the word out! Thank you!

I am wondering if it would be possible to start a thread (at the top of the forum) just for the sole purpose of collecting the various tv and radio broadcasts??? That would be a great resource to share with family members--

I agree!A thread wouldbe great.Especially TV-seeing is believing,for most.