ACN Latitudes Forums

Bay Area Doctors

Hi everyone,

I finally received my copy of Sheila Rogers' book and here I am at midnight motivated to get started. I think I really need professional help. :) I think I'd like to start with an environmental allergist and a naturopath. Does anyone live in the Bay Area? I live in Oakland, California and would love any recommendations in the area or surrounding. Are any of these things covered by insurance? I'm sure they aren't.

Thanks everyone!

Nola,

I have 2 NP dr. that my children go to. One is Dr. Melody Wong in Burlingame #650-375-8869. Dr. Destia in Palo Alto, #650-323-1588.

Sorry for the short reply becuz my daughter just suddenly developed major anxiety/phobia. It is freaking me out!

Pat

Thanks for your recommendations. I just read your post about your daughter. I'm so sorry it's been difficult. I also wish I could take the illness for my son. Your daughter is lucky to have a parent who never gives up.

Thinking of you.

Thanks for your recommendations. I just read your post about your daughter. I'm so sorry it's been difficult. I also wish I could take the illness for my son. Your daughter is lucky to have a parent who never gives up.

Thinking of you.