ACN Latitudes Forums

Antibiotics

the bactrim does not make my child agressive, but the others seem to.

also, the abx. help with ... the excessive washing of hands, and jumping over cracks in side walk, but they all seem to make the bad thoughts worse. any advice? i am going to see a pyschiatrist that deals with tic born infections on thursday. he is suppose to be great!

I'm glad to hear that the abx made some things better. As for making other things worse, have you tried the charcoal and/or epsom salts? It is very hard to wait it out, that's for sure!!!

Does your psyciatrist take insurance? I would also like to see a LL psych, but the one I found doesn't take insurance and I am running out of money. Just wondering if all are the same. I'm guessing yes.

the bactrim does not make my child agressive, but the others seem to.

also, the abx. help with ... the excessive washing of hands, and jumping over cracks in side walk, but they all seem to make the bad thoughts worse. any advice? i am going to see a pyschiatrist that deals with tic born infections on thursday. he is suppose to be great!

Dr. B out east?

yes. have you heard anything about him?

From what I have read he is THE lyme psychiatrist. He often is called upon and presents at conferences. I can't wait to hear what you learn. I have considered giving his name to our psychiatrist in case he would want to consult with him. My impressions are that he is a wonderful physician. Dawn

Edited by Iowadawn