ACN Latitudes Forums

Bartonells

she was getting VERY aggressive with the biaxin. Her legs were aching and she could not walk hardly. I told the doctor, and I figured he would say keep going, this is herxing, but he said stop it and add in minocycline.

this has been going on 12 years of her getting more aggressive and wild with all we try.

for the bartonella, so far all we have tried it the biaxin, bactrim, azithromycen, and vancomycen (not sure its for baratonella)

are we almost out of options?

psych drugs don't work and now we are going through antibiotics. what if nothing ever helps???

There are at least a few more antitiobics that work for bartonella. But, there are also many other ways of treating lyme disease with bartonella, beyond those drugs. If I remember and am keeping your situation straight, you have an LLMD pretty experienced with treating kids? If so, we can hope his experience will get you through this, it does sometimes take some tinkering and a little bit trial and error. But know, there are also other docs out there with other protocols, if that ever becomes important. There really is so much out there, I can't believe that NOTHING would ever work.