ACN Latitudes Forums

ART practitioner in Illinois

I am scheduled to see Dr. P/LLMD in Elgin the beginning of July.

I am wondering if anyone knows if he does ART, or can recommend someone out here that does. We are in the western suburbs of Chicago. I've contacted the Klinghardt offices and they are not offering any referrals at the moment.

We recieved a recommenation for a Dr. in Denver, but.....we are getting so drained financially that I am trying to find someone closer. If we can't find any near us, I think we will be headed to Denver.

Thanks!

I am scheduled to see Dr. P/LLMD in Elgin the beginning of July.

I am wondering if anyone knows if he does ART, or can recommend someone out here that does. We are in the western suburbs of Chicago. I've contacted the Klinghardt offices and they are not offering any referrals at the moment.

We recieved a recommenation for a Dr. in Denver, but.....we are getting so drained financially that I am trying to find someone closer. If we can't find any near us, I think we will be headed to Denver.

Thanks!

If you have a naturalopathic college nearby (or not nearby) they would be a good resource. We have Bastyr College in Washington State. Not sure if they have other colleges elsewhere.

We see Dr. P. Dr. P seems to shoot right up the middle for treatment protocols (ILADS) and alternative meds, but the one frustrating thing about him is he is pretty hands off in checking you out. No ART. He has been a good advocate for us. He has had great feedback from ILADS and Iowa chapter. His results have been good. He is the only one near us. We have heard of the guy in Denver. Dawn