ACN Latitudes Forums

KPU Treatment

Took dd8 to my LLMD today to get her established as a patient and talk to her about KPU. She agrees that dd8 shows classic symptoms of KPU. She has agreed to treat her based on clinical observations, prior test results (not KPU testing but other mineral/vitamin/OAT, etc) and my observations over the years and her lack of response to the lyme treatment. We are not testing for KPU but are going to start the treatment in a week or so after she does her research and comes up with the best treatment plan.

I am nervous because of what I have read of the heavy metal dumping that will come with it if she does have KPU. She may get very sick for a while. But I really feel strongly that this is what her issue has been all along. It fits even more than PANDAS and Lyme does and if we can resolve this then the pandas/lyme can resolve.

For those who have gone through or are going through KPU treatment. I would love your feedback and/or hand holding.

I'll post the treatment plan when I get it.

Susan

Edited by Suzan

Thanks ShaesMom! I only know about it becuase of others on this board. I am so grateful for everyone here and the information they share and grateful for my new LLMD who is open minded and willing to try this.

For anyone who has not seen this article yet about KPU/HPU and lyme, here's a good link. The video of Dr. Klinghardt on this subject, although long, is really great too.

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/images/stories/PDF/kpu_klinghardt_explore_18-6.pdf

Susan

Edited by Suzan

Thanks ShaesMom! I only know about it becuase of others on this board. I am so grateful for everyone here and the information they share and grateful for my new LLMD who is open minded and willing to try this.

For anyone who has not seen this article yet about KPU/HPU and lyme, here's a good link. The video of Dr. Klinghardt on this subject, although long, is really great too.

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/images/stories/PDF/kpu_klinghardt_explore_18-6.pdf

Susan

Susan- Thanks for posting this article. I'm really interested in hearing more so please update when she begins treatment. Good luck! and hopefully she doesn't become too sick from it.