ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone know of a good LLMD in North Dakota?

We are in Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and wondering if anyone knows of a good LLMD in North Dakota or (anywhere else close by)?? My son tested +ve on Igenex which was ordered through Dr. B. We believe he picked it up when my in laws lived in the North Woods of Minnesota where we often visited. My father-in-law has since developed a Parkinson's like illness and he has also had many other strange symptoms that no one here can explain. We are now wondering if he too has Lyme. We are wanting to have him tested through Igenex as well but we need to see someone who will sign the requisition form - we are pretty sure no one in Canada will do that for him. As such we are thinking we have to cross the border to have it done - but we don't want to waste time going to doctor's in the US who may also not be willing to sign the Igenex requisition form. So....if anyone knows of a good LLMD in North Dakota or anywhere else close by we would very much like to hear from you!!

Thanks

PKM

Guest TwinCitiesMom

Dr. Karen Vrchota in Winona, Minnesota has been recommended to us. We have not seen her, because at this point we do not believe we are dealing with lyme & Co. You can find her contact info by doing a google search. She was recommended to us by a biomedical CNP who we think very highly of. Good Luck.

We are in Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and wondering if anyone knows of a good LLMD in North Dakota or (anywhere else close by)?? My son tested +ve on Igenex which was ordered through Dr. B. We believe he picked it up when my in laws lived in the North Woods of Minnesota where we often visited. My father-in-law has since developed a Parkinson's like illness and he has also had many other strange symptoms that no one here can explain. We are now wondering if he too has Lyme. We are wanting to have him tested through Igenex as well but we need to see someone who will sign the requisition form - we are pretty sure no one in Canada will do that for him. As such we are thinking we have to cross the border to have it done - but we don't want to waste time going to doctor's in the US who may also not be willing to sign the Igenex requisition form. So....if anyone knows of a good LLMD in North Dakota or anywhere else close by we would very much like to hear from you!!

Thanks

PKM

Thanks

PKM

You can go to canlyme.com and click on the World Wide Support Finder. This will give names of volunteers in your area that will have lots of great information: LLMDs close to you, places to order antibiotics without Canadian doctor co-sign, etc.