ACN Latitudes Forums

Lyme Light Fashion Show

There will be a Lyme Light Fashion Show on June 11th (4-6:30) sponsered by Jefferson University's Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine. This event is designed to shine a light on the youth impacted by Chronic Lyme disease. For details see www.montcolyme.org

There will be a TV feature tomorrow, 6/2 (5:30), on NBC Healthwatch with Renee Chenault-Fattah who will interview some teens with Lyme about their experiences with Lyme disease.

Nice going!

Who organized this?

I'll paste on Children's Lyme Disease Network Facebook page.

Darlene

There will be a Lyme Light Fashion Show on June 11th (4-6:30) sponsered by Jefferson University's Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine. This event is designed to shine a light on the youth impacted by Chronic Lyme disease. For details see www.montcolyme.org

There will be a TV feature tomorrow, 6/2 (5:30), on NBC Healthwatch with Renee Chenault-Fattah who will interview some teens with Lyme about their experiences with Lyme disease.

Nice going!

Who organized this?

Darlene

Thanks! I'll pm you. She's looking for any media help.

Nice going!

Who organized this?

Darlene

Darlene- your mailbox is full. I was unable to send you a message. Melinda

• 2 weeks later...

Philamom...

Because of your post my daughter and I went to the fashion show yesterday. We traveled from Baltimore and it was well worth the drive. It was great for my daughter (she's 11 and dx only 2 months ago) to hear stories just like hers.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Melinda,

Sorry I missed your message. Would have been happy to help out. I think I cleared up the PM box issue. Would you mind trying to PM again to see if it works? I did post a mention on our Facebook page but that's still limited audience :(

Darlene

Nice going!

Who organized this?

Darlene

Darlene- your mailbox is full. I was unable to send you a message. Melinda