ACN Latitudes Forums

Salt/C Protocol - anyone been there done that?

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone has tried alternative therapies such as the Himalayan Salt/Ester C protocol to kill off LD bacteria? Also, has anyone used and can explain what a Rife machine is? Is anyone ozone-ating their water??? Obviously, I stayed up too late looking into alternative treatments for LD (just watched Under Our Skin recently too). This has my interest now that my friend has learned finally that she has LD - and now might be get my son tested as well as we just now recalled a strange bite with a bullseye type rash around it from last year. I usually ask questions on the PANDAS board as our 6 year old son has had tics since last September (starting with motor and eventually we started observing vocal tics too). I think we'll start him on abx soon and will be posting over on the PANDAS board tonight too!

What I found interesting about the Salt/C protocol was that it was such small amounts taken daily and the die off of the bacteria was quick. Herxing still occurred, but it could be controled/diminished by lowering the dosing amount, they recommend small amounts at a time. Also, it costs about $20/month. I just thought this was interesting and am wondering if it warrants further investigation - especially if people have several meds on the go.

Here's a link for a book written about alternative treatments - http://www.lymebook.com/insights-lyme-treatment-strasheim-book At the bottom of the page is a video, after the video runs, there's more video links to click on. For those who have been having these conversations for awhile - has this been discussed and if so, can you link me please?

Much to learn,

Jennifer