ACN Latitudes Forums

We have progress again!

After sudden onset last September of extreem OCD, repeating words/phrases forwards / backwards, sensory issues, piano fingers, rages etc. etc. OCD clinic for months (with worsening of symptoms), receiving diagnosis of Pandas in Dec. and immediate improvement during Dec, and Jan. Worsening of symptoms in Febuary with prednisone (after the prednisone helped in Dec) to a Lyme dianosis in mid April, new meds in May. For the first time this kid is starting to let go of some of the horrid OCD. She plans on going swimming tomarro to a place that is "contaminated", moreover; for once she has agreed and wants her best friend to see her and come to our house!!!! Much of her magical thinking has been gone but the contamination ocd has affected every aspect of her life. It was just a short time ago that she would completely freak at even the thought of the kids even seeing her let alone her see them. I know without a doubt that without the new meds that she would not even be able to contemplate the thought. The Pandas treatment has helped with rages, piano fingers, magical thinking and most of the backwards/forward talk, and dialated eyes. But the Lyme treatment (first doses of Tindamax was last Mon/Tue)is bringing new healing and I'm so excited that I have not been able to sleep.

Just wanted to share.