ACN Latitudes Forums

Bentonite Clay

Thank you for this link. Although I found some info last night about clay and constipation, this article is a good guide to the use of clays. I think we will stop for a few days and then resume along with drinking lots of water. As a side note, I have started the clay also and have been feeling so much better - even ran 4 miles yesterday!

http://www.eytonsearth.org/drinking-clay-internal-use.php

I found this interesting. It discusses constipation as well as a gradual build up when starting clay - few days on, few days off.

As a side note, I have started the clay also and have been feeling so much better - even ran 4 miles yesterday!

Oh sure - serve up a little guilt for breakfast this morning! :D Congratulations!!

Yea but my house is a mess and I have tons of laundry that needs to be done :P

As a side note, I have started the clay also and have been feeling so much better - even ran 4 miles yesterday!

Oh sure - serve up a little guilt for breakfast this morning! :D Congratulations!!

Edited by justinekno

Yes, it helps with die off. In our case, we are using it for mold toxification. My ds (11) and I are both taking 1 tsp with 8 oz of water.

Does the Benonite Clay help with "die off"? How much should I use for my DS 15?

Justine,

Do you take it just one time per day?

I think I need to add Bentonite Clay for detox. especially after our hecx this weekend. I keep hearing about this but have never pursued it. I will try to research more but could some of you that do use it give me the quick start guide?

1. Are there certain brands that are better than others?

2. How much to give? How to give? (Aidan is 48 lbs)

3. I am assuming that it needs to be given away from meds/supplements or it will remove them or interfere with them. How much time in between?

any quick info would be helpful.

We are only taking it once a day although our dr's instructions were to take it 2x a day. It is a struggle just to get my son to take it once a day and since it caused some constipation for him, we are staying at once a day for now. Laura (LLM) posted a link in this thread to some good information regarding clays. We are following the suggestion in the article of doing a few days on and then a few days off until I hear back from our dr. We have also stepped up the Tru-Fiber and lots of water to help keep things moving.

We use the Bio-Pure brand and have been spacing it at least an hour away from supplements. I'm not sure if that is necessary but we're doing it just to be safe and because we have a good window after school to take it.

Aidan'smom - How is your son doing now?

Yes, it helps with die off. In our case, we are using it for mold toxification. My ds (11) and I are both taking 1 tsp with 8 oz of water.

Justine,

We are only taking it once a day although our dr's instructions were to take it 2x a day. It is a struggle just to get my son to take it once a day and since it caused some constipation for him, we are staying at once a day for now. Laura (LLM) posted a link in this thread to some good information regarding clays. We are following the suggestion in the article of doing a few days on and then a few days off until I hear back from our dr. We have also stepped up the Tru-Fiber and lots of water to help keep things moving.

We use the Bio-Pure brand and have been spacing it at least an hour away from supplements. I'm not sure if that is necessary but we're doing it just to be safe and because we have a good window after school to take it.

Aidan'smom - How is your son doing now?

Justine,

Thanks for asking. Aidan is doing better now and no more seizure like episodes since Sat. morning. Did you see the video I posted on my herxing thread? Now it is more the behavioral stuff - defiant, in other people's space, lining up toys - that kind of thing