ACN Latitudes Forums

ART testing

I have an appointment on Friday with an alternative health doctor for my own health issues. I'm also hoping he can help my family with some detox/drainage solutions. He does ART testing, as well as conventional testing. Can someone explain how ART is performed? I'm not sure if it will be done this week, but would like to better informed. Thanks!

I have an appointment on Friday with an alternative health doctor for my own health issues. I'm also hoping he can help my family with some detox/drainage solutions. He does ART testing, as well as conventional testing. Can someone explain how ART is performed? I'm not sure if it will be done this week, but would like to better informed. Thanks!

Great you found someone who does ART testing. I am currently looking for myself. It is tough to explain but will try. It works with a 3 ft. electromagnetic field around every person. It seems that the dr. touches a certain area on my ds and then pulls arms overhead and checks them. She also puts supplements/meds on a clear block of hard/clear plastic and checks each of those in the same manner. That is the best description I have for you. :)

You will need a working knowledge of the Energy Body and /or Quantum physics to understand the entire concept. It can easily be googled or go to www.klinghardtacademy.com and clik on Autonomic Response Testing.

Julia described the older version of doing it still used by many practitioners.That way can be used with older kids and adults.Its a form of muscle testing. Kind of a stress test for your body's autonomic nervous system to see what harms or what calms the body. It can be anything from microbes to supplements to psych traumatic events etc.

Advaced ART like your practitioner does will test everything three times to be sure lie I do in my practice.

With children younger than maybe 12, it works a little differently. I like to factor in play breaks and that keeps things calm and moving along well rather than a huge 2 hour session.

Edited by sptcmom

Thank you both.

sptcmom- since you are familiar with his practice, do you think he will administer the ART on the initial vist? Or more likely to schedule a follow-up? I was going to inquire with the office, but haven't had the time...tomorrow's no better.

Thank you both.

sptcmom- since you are familiar with his practice, do you think he will administer the ART on the initial vist? Or more likely to schedule a follow-up? I was going to inquire with the office, but haven't had the time...tomorrow's no better.

Not familiar with his practice just with him personally. So don't really know. Usually ART docs do ART at 1st visit. maybe you need to speak to Lisa to specify you need ART to begin with.

Thank you both.

Not familiar with his practice just with him personally. So don't really know. Usually ART docs do ART at 1st visit. maybe you need to speak to Lisa to specify you need ART to begin with.

Thanks...I'll give a quick call today. So glad to hear your son is doing well and off antibiotics!!

Thank you both.

Thanks...I'll give a quick call today. So glad to hear your son is doing well and off antibiotics!!

Thanks. Its a start right now. Lets see what happens.Im staying positive and keeping up immune support.

Goodluck with your appt! Let me know how it goes.

Jodie