ACN Latitudes Forums

Whats better DHA/EPA

I know most of you do not take fish oil but for the ones that do how did you choose. I want to start giving the whole

family fish oil. I picked out one the ingredients is :

Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 187.5 mg

Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 262.0 mg

Total omega-3 562.0mg (provided as pure fish oil)

Natural mixed tocopherols 6mg

The reason I picked the EPA higher is because I have OCD and I heard it helps but how about my daughter is EPA

higher better for tics. How about my son And Husband is it alright to give them EPA higher. I'm confused about the

DHA and the EPA, I read so many articles which made me more confused. Thanks

Note: My daughter currently takes flaxseed.

Hi Maryann! :)

how are things going with your girl? (

From what I've followed back a ways, there was discussion that the EPA should be higher for ticcers, that's what seemed to be the consensus. you can look back on some old threads. so loks like you're on the right track. I know they use higher dha for adhd type, and that seems to maybe not be so good for the ticcers. so hopefully higher EPA will be a better formula. I don't give it and havn't for a long time, just don't want to take the chance and then even if it is not because of that, I will think it is, lol!

let us know how it goes if you use it.

(not spending too much time on the forums lately, but hello and best regards to all my old friends that I havn't talked to in a while... I do still think of you all..... :) )

regards

Faith

Hi Faith- I can't believe you responded. :) All is well ! I do not spend a lot of time on the forum either but when I need information I know where to go. I am debating on the Fish oil with my daughter, I know what you mean about taking chances. Thanks you for the info

and I hope all is well ! :)